PDA

View Full Version : Need A Supplier!

KY Fright
10-04-2007, 02:22 PM
Hello to all. We are a stage lighting company and have landed a nice haunt account locally. We already have access to all the fog & lighting we could ever need, but we need a supplier for trigger mats, motion sensors, props, sound trigger devices, animated props, etc. Our client wants a LOT of automation. Can anyone here recommend a solid supplier who will actually pick up the phone or answer an email? I have sent inquiries to 3 places, and only one has responded advising they do not set up dealers.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Smiley
10-07-2007, 06:35 PM
Unfortunatly, I don't of any. But I know someone who might give you some answers or at least point you in the right direction. His name is Mark Cline (I must say, he knows his haunting stuff) and he runs the Haunted Monster Museum in Natural Bridge, Virginia. Try calling 800-533-1410 and ask if you can speak with Mr. Cline.

spngbob
10-07-2007, 09:37 PM
A pricey, but interesting concept would be http://animatedlighting.com

Everything is centralized via computer or a 'Monster Brain' with loaded instructions. One accessorie is a motion controller in which you control digital inputs.

Where to buy those inputs(?) your guess is as good as mine, but seeing as this company has taken time to create means of controlling, they must be able to assist in your shopping needs.