PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING FOR A FALLING PROP DEVICE

HauntVentFX
09-28-2006, 01:45 PM
Hi all,

I have a customer looking for a device where by he can attach a prop to (like a hanging body) and when there was motion (he will need some kind of motion sensor as well) it would drop down and then wind back up. He stages a home haunt every year and would like to add something like this to his festivities.

Can anyone recommend a company that might have something like this? He doesn't need the prop or the hanging body, just a motion sensor as well as a device that would drop it down AND reel it back up.

Thanks! :)

deftunez
09-28-2006, 02:21 PM
Check out www.evilusions.com I am sure they have the controller that you are looking for.

John Coen
09-28-2006, 09:40 PM
I think scare-parts has that thingy.

SpFXChic
09-28-2006, 10:16 PM
Google animatronic descenders. I believe most places that sell them will sell sensors, too. :)

Jim Warfield
09-29-2006, 01:59 AM
Do these come in different sizes? I have so much to do right now that if I had one of these I could save alot of time, having it hooked up to my pants, I could keep working even though my pants had to go up and down while in the bathroom.
I wouldn't need the kicking, jerking and screaming part of the prop either, I already have that in miniature. Sort of like the psychological surprise when you lift up a rock and a wild critter is under it!

Xeverity
09-29-2006, 08:43 AM
Thanks Jim. I am 'a lady' and quite english. The thought of you with your trousers down is the scariest thing I have heard all year.

X

Jim Warfield
09-29-2006, 11:44 AM
I guess all that would remain to be said is "Happy Hallo-Weenie"!