PDA

View Full Version : Huge Thanks To Atols

MMManiac
10-29-2007, 09:17 AM
I just want to quickly say thanks to Ron and his gang for the great show they put on for myself and crew this past Saturday night. We showed up a little early and got the behind the scene tour and then waited around for the grand show. I didn't think I would get scared or jump at all, mainly cause we just got the sneek peek tour but I was amazed how much things were different once the white lights were off and the effect lights were on. The cast and crew did an awesome job and the house looked amazing. I was not expecting the amount of detail to be in the haunt due to the short period of time Ron has to build the haunt.

Thanks again for allowing us to come down and check out your haunt. Give props to your crew for me!

Sean

p.s. I want to talk to you about a marketing idea i have for next year. I think it will be a huge draw to the huants involved.

xxxdirk
10-29-2007, 09:49 AM
It was a pleasure having you guys Sean. Much of what I have been able to accomplish so far is due in many ways to the great family here on Hauntworld. I learn so much every time I log on and I am just trying to figure this whole haunt thing out! lol Best of luck the rest of the season. We are off till Wed and then thats it for us for 2007. Then I have to start packing up :(