PDA

View Full Version : Real haunted houses list

henderville
10-29-2007, 03:15 PM
So its almost all hallowes eve right? I was looking up haunted houses and I found this real estate site....haha you can see how much the Haunted homes are worth....you coulnd't pay me to live in some of these homes.

Here is a link to the site: http://www.housefront.com/Properties/Haunted.aspx

Here is the list of homes they have on their site (they have a description of the hauntings on each house page)...

* The White House (Washington, DC)
* The Amityville Horror House (Islip, NY)
* Winchester Mystery House (San Jose, CA)
* The Alamo (San Antonio, TX)
* Madrona Manor (Healdsburg, CA)
* The Sharon Tate House (Beverly Hills, CA)
* President Truman' House (Independence, MO)
* Franklin Castle (Cleveland, OH)
* General Wayne Inn (Merion Station, PA)
* The Stranahan House (Ft Lauderdale, FL)
* Grant Humphreys Mansion (Denver, CO)
* Hale House (Coventry, CT)
* Strawberry Hill Mansion (Kansas City, KS)
* Reed House (Asheville,NC)
* Robert E. Lee Mansion (Alexandria, VA)
* Ozzie Nelson House (Hollywood, CA)
* Robinson Rose House(San Diego, CA)
* Ashton Villa Mansion (Galveston, TX)
* Donaldson House (Kansas City, MO)
* Gaffos House (Portsmouth, VA)
* Griggs Mansion (Saint Paul, MN)
* The Olde Pink House (Savannah, GA)
* Legare Street House (Charleston, SC)
* Villa Paula Mansion (Miami, FL)
* Sauer Castle (Kansas City, KS)
* Robert Doll House (Key West, FL)
* Congelier House (Pittsburgh, PA)
* Edgar Allen Poe House (Baltimore, MD)
* McConaughy House (San Diego, CA)
* Kehoe House (Savannah, GA)
* Woodstock Opera House (Woodstock, IL)

Jim Warfield
11-21-2007, 08:48 PM
There is something else out there ......
A skeptic will become a believer when the things start to happen in your life. Things that defy normal causes as an explanation, things that will be as real as four kisses across your forehead or a woman singing at 2 am in an empty underground room, or maybe a cute little girl in a long , white antique dress saying "Hello." then vanishing two seconds later , all happening at noon, outside in the sunshine........

damon carson
11-29-2007, 09:59 PM
Jim slow down on the sauce!!! LOL! Wow the girl saying hello was that the lady in white in the cellar??? Spooky stuff there!
Damon

damon carson
12-01-2007, 10:28 AM
The Amittyville house is not haunted! Basically the owners in the 70's. The Lutz's fabricated a story of it being haunted. Because of the murders that had happened in the house before they moved in. Supposedly they were behind on the morgage ect and was about to lose the house anyway. So they run off in the middle of the night. Leave everything and became millionaires from the book, movie rights ect.
Damon

Jim Warfield
01-15-2009, 09:07 PM
A haunted, haunted house, not a haunted attraction, this small town has several of them for sale.
A real estate agent told me about 5 different houses that they were showing in which loud , unexplainable noises happened at just the wrong moment in the sales presentation or from the last empty room they just left a loud disembodied scream would come from there, ruining the sale.
One time after a Mother refused to see a house because she felt "Bad Vibes" from it her adult daughter did go in with the realator and were on the porch about to leave after seeing it when a loud serires of knocks happened from inside of the house opposite from where their heads were.
They scurried back to the car only to hear the Mother say, "See I told you so!"
The little girl in the old-fashioned white dress was playing in the dirt alongside an 1850 brick house due south of my house about 6 blocks.
Sometimes hauntings occur along a merdian line.
The man hired to tuckpoint the bricks came back from lunch stepped around the corner of the house to find a little girl with long, blond hair sitting, playing in the dirt.
He was surprised but said, "Hello, ..how are you?"
"I'm fine." she answered as he stepped back around the corner, then thought:"wait a minute, there are no little girls here at all!"
Stepping back around the corner she was gone.
She was wearing along, billowy white dress, sort of an archaic fashion.

damon carson
01-16-2009, 11:03 PM
Jims house is another fancy fabriacated on going story about his bad trips on sleeping pills and energy drinks! A very bad combination!
Damon

DollFacexHorror
02-09-2009, 06:09 PM
I don't believe that amityville is haunted. Just like the Blair witch movie, did anyone remember seeing sci-fi channel kept running what appeared to be a documentary on it first. It was a great promo to the movie I must admit but when I was younger I thought it was real. That for me goes hand in hand with what they did with the amityville except you had people in real life not producers. However, the winchester house fascinates me and I would love to go take a tour of it one day.
________
Mercury Zephyr history (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Mercury_Zephyr)

Jim Warfield
02-12-2009, 08:41 PM
and they might be going broke, those who sell illegal drugs or energy drinks or sleeping pills, if they are waiting to see any of my money!
About those sleeping pills...how can you make sure the pill is really sleeping and not just dead?
I can't hear any snoring!

MooreEnt24
05-26-2009, 05:08 AM
I was so inspired by the story of "Robert the Doll," that I decided to write a little 'suite' for him.

It's kind of a creepy love theme between Robert and Robert, the guy who owned him.

Here's the track:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JIA3rbwjxlk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JIA3rbwjxlk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm hoping to make this into a short film.

Enjoy!

damon carson
12-19-2010, 05:55 PM
Robert the doll is a well known haunted possession. Not a haunted house. Its just a strange cursed item.
Damon

Jim Warfield
01-16-2011, 11:54 PM
It's no use, Damon, everybody is talking about it. Everybody knows.
The doll you take to bed every night for personal protection against other haunted, fearfull things in the dark corners of a corner-less room.
We all also know that the doll beside you cannot realistically be blamed for the urine deluge since her panties are dry and yourz...aren't so dry.
I'd fire her if I was you, she's obviously Not doing her job.
I know...it's hard to fire her, She looks into your eyes ,,and says:"Ma! Ma!",and it's all over for you, no pink slip for her today.
It is about time for her W-2 though.

damon carson
01-17-2011, 10:56 AM
Ha ha ha! Thats too funny Jim! Ya W2's need to hurry up thats for sure!
Damon

crackers
01-21-2011, 10:32 PM
u 2 kill me !!! u guys r funny! sleeping pills... energy drinks....and dolls ooo-my....:p