PDA

View Full Version : Some Improv That I'm Proud Of...

Warren Vanderdark
11-02-2007, 09:43 AM
For those of you who play the part of "host" like I do, I'm sure that you have a certain routine that you say, introducing yourself, giving the house rules, etc. This past Wednesday night, a certain little muse with bat wings smacked me upside the head and lead me to deliver the following lines to our final two groups of the season before I launched into my usual bit:

"It's nearly 11 o'clock. One hour until the "Witching Hour" on All Hallow's Eve, the night when the doorway between the world of the living and the dead opens and spirts freely roam the earth. And of all places, you've decided to visit a MORGUE...Good evening and welcome..."

screamshow
11-02-2007, 11:54 AM
heh-heh!

Nice!

Jim Warfield
11-04-2007, 12:02 AM
"Some elderly people told me not to buy this house because it was "Haunted", which must make me a pretty lazy guy...to buy a haunted house to make it into a Haunted House!
People have seen "The Lady-In-White" since I have owned the house, they weren't usually too afraid of her since they had just paid to see something called a haunted house..so this means for the last 20 years..she has been working for me!
Big-Daddy Pimp Jim!"
"Get out there and scare somebody!" (Please?)