PDA

View Full Version : Transworld

Pyro
11-07-2007, 12:47 PM
So what lucky spot is going to become the Crown Plaza of Vegas. That was where everyone started and or ended up at in Chicago.The best place to meet and talk haunt with fellow haunters. Also the party was ok also. Anybody have any idea where most people are going to stay . Might be more fun to have a bunch of us in the same location.

HauntedWebby
11-07-2007, 12:52 PM
I kinda like the idea of TW being in Las Vegas because it's a short drive for me.

Not sure where the "Crown Plaze" will be. What hotel is everyone going to? I'm thinking Treasure Island or Ceasar's Palace. I love those two place.

Side note: does anyone know when they will update the information about demo's and seminars?

dusty588
11-07-2007, 08:24 PM
I may be going to Vagas in March for a vacation with my parents, and I would love to go to Transworld. The thing is, I turn 18, 3 weeks after. Is the minimum age still 18.
________
easy vape vaporizer (http://vaporizer.org/reviews/easy-vape)

HauntedWebby
11-07-2007, 08:53 PM
Yes you have to be 18 and have a business license. It's a trade show and they want buyers and vendors there.

SpFXChic
11-07-2007, 09:46 PM
Webby, Larry posted some seminar info in a thread below.

HauntedWebby
11-07-2007, 10:26 PM
I just made my room reservations at the Stratosphere Tower Hotel. Only $60 a night.

I read about the seminars here, now the hauntshow.com site needs to be updated. :D

Pyro
11-08-2007, 06:25 AM
Who did you book the 60 room through. The hotel or another service

damon carson
11-08-2007, 11:03 AM
Stratosphere has been hurting for a long time. They filed for bankruptcy way back before 97 when I was living there. They are too far north on the strip. No offense that is a good price. And look at it this way. If you get too drunk or lost you can always find your way back to your hotel. The Stratosphere can be see all over the city.
Damon

Nightmaretony
11-08-2007, 11:27 AM
Traditionally, I always stay at the Circus Circus. Cheap rooms, clean, and there is a fun rollercoaster close by.

And that they filmed Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas there ain't too shabby, either :)