PDA

View Full Version : Hauntworld Videos

homiehaunt
11-07-2007, 03:53 PM
Has anyone ordered one of these videos before? i heard that they were really good for tips and advice.. but i haven't got mine yet:(
i cant wait to watch it!
anyone here order one or all seventeen of these videos?
Thank Ya Much!

damon carson
11-08-2007, 10:49 AM
Ya the H.W videos are great. A great learning tool. Not to mention all kinds of footage of haunts to get ideas going for your own haunt. Some how too's. And Dr Lady is very funny on these as well. Oh and larry and Jim make there own attemps at being funny. Not as funny as Dr. Lady but they try! LOL!
Damon

drfrightner
11-08-2007, 03:25 PM
We will be making another one. Will start working on it soon! I filmed for four straight days at our haunted houses this year to put this video together.

Larry

drfrightner
11-08-2007, 03:27 PM
WHO WANTS THEIR HAUNT FEATURED ON the NEXT HAUNTWORLD MOVIE????

I send a lot of these out to national media, including the Travel Channel, and many others so they can see footage of haunts.

If you want to be included on the next Hauntworld Video you need to contact me today!!!!!

contact me at darkrides@sbcglobal.net or send in your edited footage to Larry Kirchner, 501 Rolling Hills Drive, St. Charles, Mo. 63304

Larry

homiehaunt
11-09-2007, 06:29 PM
i ordered mine on 11/4/2007.
does anybody know when i will get mine?i haven't gotten it yet.
THanks!

TheCareTaker
11-11-2007, 02:10 PM
i have ordered many things with the haunt world name on them including the hauntworld the movie vedios and have not been disapointed yet. for the dollar and the potential money they can save well worth it.

Lord Barnabus
11-13-2007, 01:08 AM
I have volumes 1-14, and love each of them. These videos are worth a lot more than what they sell for. You will find that when you watch them, you will pick up info you did not catch the first time, second time, etc. These videos just keep on giving.

TheNightMare
11-13-2007, 01:29 AM
Will ALLL the HauntWorld videos be updated to DVDs someday??

Lord Barnabus
11-13-2007, 02:00 AM
I believe they are all on DVD. When I purchased mine, they were selling out the VHS's to make way for the DVD's. Although, I did get one volume on DVD. Doesn't matter to me, I use my VCR all the time.

TheCareTaker
11-14-2007, 08:19 PM
yes they are all on dvd and go to #17 dam Dr. frightner you got some wind man.

they are a valuable tool and i intend to order another complete set her in a few weeks so i can donat the old set peace buy peace to the group i have watched them so much that i think they are ready to give up on me so for thier last stand i will give to the donation table here and there for not nes the admin and technical aspect of the footage but the vedio of the haunts for the members that get them to check out it is great and gives great ideas to start with.