PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Storys

Mr. Haunt
11-09-2007, 11:21 AM
Has anyone ever done a ghost story or knows anyone that has?

If so, was it successful and how long have you been doing it as a haunt?

Brian

Mr. Haunt
11-09-2007, 11:25 AM
Silly me, I ment "GHOST STORIES" not storys.

I think I need a vacation, yesterday I tried to put a frozzen pizza into my microwave. LOL!!!!!!! It would not fit, go figure! I did find the oven thoough not to far from the microwave.

Brian

Mr. Haunt
11-09-2007, 11:26 AM
I know, there is another error in my second reply!

Jim Warfield
11-09-2007, 07:31 PM
I have been telling the haunted history of this house for quite a few years now.
some people can get genuinely scared from this, some keep giving me crap because I don't do all the expected things a "Haunted House" is supposed to be doing.
But this is A HAUNTED HOUSE!
I usually tell about it adding alot of humor, maybe this makes it less real for most, so they can tolerate being in here? I may make it sound funny, but most of the incidents were not funny when they happened . (ask my wife, ask my ex-wife)
Pure unexplainable terror , because this is the real unknown, not some guy with make up dripping from his sweaty face going "GRR!"
for this last October I turned on the lights in the first room and told them all some of the more serious incidents here , I made eye-contact with everyone in the room the whole time , they could see my real face, here the sincerity in my voice, no "acting" here, not now. Want it "Real"? Want it "Scary?" Look at my face as I am telling you about the night my wife heard a woman crying her heart out in the next room at 2am. The dog and her cat also heard it, jumped up and ran away from the sound!
I may have lost some future business being so real with people, but it was October and I thought they might have wanted a real scare to take home with them, a scare from the vast unknown only known as "The Supernatural".

HauntedWebby
11-09-2007, 08:03 PM
I'm in the same boat as Jim. Many people come the the theatrical haunt to learn about the real haunt.

We have 23 ghosties that love to play with people.

Jim Warfield
11-10-2007, 06:53 AM
This may seem like a "Pissing" contest (but it really isn't) the "Warloch"? Psychic who was here 6 years ago told me this house has 37 ghosts, plus one waiting in the side yard.
I don't think the one in the side yard counts anymore since I did not invite him in as the psychic almost demanded that I do six years ago, along with my feeling that the 38th ghost from the side yard would have been ME!
I would have been saying that it was OK for me to die that day, a day or two after the psychic wanted Mr. 38 invited into my house.
The side yard has been my workshop for 20 years.
The speeding semi hit the backend of my Spookmobile a day or two after the psychic left here for the last time, mad at me for not doing what he wanted, inviting the 38th ghost into the house from the side yard.
Most people seeing the wrecked Spookmobile in my backyard can't believe that I walked away from that massive impact.
There are more strange coincidental facts to this story than my sleeping fingers want to type this morning...or maybe I did not survive the wreck?
Since this is a haunted, haunted house.....
A few weeks ago I was asked to be included in a group photo of happy customers in my front room...there was a blurred mist across just my lower body in that picture......
If I was dead, would I be the last one to know?
What's that smell?

damon carson
11-10-2007, 11:32 AM
Jim I think you need to invite the Warlock fellow back. See what he comes up w/ next. But then I dont think you want another tragic accident occurring if he so insists on another ghost being in your house! LOL!
Damon

HauntedWebby
11-11-2007, 10:48 AM
I'd belive it Jim. With all the stuff you bring in I'm sure you bring them into your space without knowing it.

I know of the 23 because of the different voices we've recorded in an empty building. Even tried using a faraday cage and still recorded them. A few pisssed off, a few seem quite happy.

We had an extra large come to our place and say they are everywhere. I just roll my eyes and try not to laugh at them.

Jim Warfield
11-14-2007, 06:40 AM
Sadly some people have an emotional need to have a ghostly experience since life and loved ones came up short for them, they feel.
There are some people who have very real supernatural experiences who weren't feeling morose or just walking in the door from a funeral.
All of the people have my sympathy for they have frustration and problems many times not of their doing.
Just because someone has been commited to a mental health fascility a dozen times doesn't mean they really aren't having those other-worldly experiences, possibly quite the opposite might be true if you consider what it would be like to have this "Blessing" or "Curse".
One time when a group was in my wine cellar a young girl proclaimed, "YES! There is definately something supernatural going on in this room, I'm sensitive to those things and I can feel it!"
An hour later in the very next group another young woman proclaimed,"No! There is definately Nothing supernatural in this room, I'm sensitive to those things and there is nothing going on here!"
That was when I should have had a remote control in my pocket for the lights , put the room dark and whispered in her ear, "But I am the ghost!"
Let the flow of urine Begin!

HauntedWebby
11-14-2007, 10:29 AM
I get those too. They love to go where the morgue use to be and say it's very haunted here. So I ask why? You're already dead by the time you would use the service of a morgue!

I've never recorded anything in the old morgue or where the murders where. You'd think if there was a ghost that would stay somewhere it would be where a murder happened. But nope ... nothing.

I also wonder why I've never heard caveman EVPs? or more indian ones? Indian culture has been around here longer then white man.

Jim Warfield
11-14-2007, 07:58 PM
I have read alot of true ghost stories over the years and it seems like the ghostly energy does fade over many years, but of course not always.
Maybe it was 17 years ago I was living in this house all by myself. I heard the south door into the kitchen open and someone walk across the hardwood kitchen floor headed my way. I assumed it was going to be any one of a dozen friends or relatives stopping by to say "Hi!"
Imagine my surprise when a pair of black bluejeans with no feet and no upper body stepped around the curtain, took two steps then vanished into nothingness!
It was around 10:30 on a cold, lonely winter night, I was standing at the television set playing with video tapes, the only light in the room.
After this happened I stood there staring at the spot it had just happened and slowly said..."O...K..!"??

damon carson
12-10-2007, 07:15 PM
Jim I wonder if living across from a cemetary has anything to do with you having so many ghosts in your house? They go wandering around and say hey lets go have some fun at the Ravens Grin Inn! LOL! Anybody with a real haunted house please pm me. Im doing an article and need a few more bodies to add! Ha Ha ha!
Damon

Jim Warfield
12-11-2007, 01:34 AM
Often cemetarys were intentionally located on the other side of a body of water as is this local cemetary. Carroll Creek or The Waukarusa Creek (Indian name?).
This kept the spirits from coming back to mess with the living, since it was thought that ghosts couldn't pass over a body of water.
Then some real Dumbies built their houses up there next to the graveyard!?
I read a true story about a young woman prematurely dieing and then she began to appear to her fiance and say she was in water.
He got so scared and upset by her repeated appearances that he finally persuaded the cemetary to dig her up.
Her grave was being continuoisly flooded by a broken water pipe. They fixed the pipe, she never appeared to him again.
Maybe ghosts have a water-problem?
She was wet and excited! ..and smelled dead.
I know I spend a fortune on deoderant and perfumes to hide the event of my death from several years ago.

damon carson
12-22-2007, 08:59 AM
Jim that bluejeans story sounds like something out of Scooby Doo or a Halloween Levi's commercial! LOL! No offense but that is weird! Were they a pair of your jeans floating around?
Damon

Jim Warfield
12-23-2007, 01:05 AM
Maybe one of the most common ghostly things experienced are the definate sounds of footsteps, then there is nothing, no one there.
Then people see a ghost who makes no foot noise and sometimes only shows us the upper portions of their ghostly body? Maybe putting the feet and footsteps with the upper portions is just too hard to do all at once?
We live humans take this all for granted now don't we?
Sometimes I have been caught even adding more human sounds to my walk, of course I blame those sounds on my new , creaking underware.
If you can get those sounds to hit the other person's ears as say everytime your right foot hits the ground as you are walking, maybe they can be almost convinced it's a creaky floor or something?
Yes, I have amassed my energys to add this to my short list of pure talents.
Or I just turn and blame it on a haunt customer standing there!
"Boy, you really are scared aren't you!?"