PDA

View Full Version : Wanting industrial lights

damon carson
12-05-2007, 05:47 PM
Does anyone have any lighting that looks like the metal covered industrial lights? I bought 3 at Spencers about a year ago and Im needing about 2 more. I painted and rusted them up to look pretty cool. But I need 1 or 2 more for wall sections leading up to a room. Spencers doesnt carry them anymore.?! If anybody has any or can tell me where to find them it would be greatly appreciated!
Damon

Infoamtek
12-05-2007, 11:37 PM
Have you tried an industrial surplus store?

damon carson
12-06-2007, 01:15 PM
Nah what is the web address. These are not the real thing they are plastic! And are corded. I have priced the real ones they are over bucks the spencer ones are only about 12.
Damon

Nightmaretony
12-07-2007, 06:46 PM
Cleveland wrecking company, or a junkyard :D

UnDeRTaKer313
12-08-2007, 06:53 AM
i think the andersons, home depot or lowes have them, have them but theirs not red lights their just whte, but if you could switch out the bulbs you would be fine, and i thought spensers had them hanging up in the store so if they go out of buisness youll be fine. lol

damon carson
12-12-2007, 05:16 PM
Ya these are a party light made to look like the real thing. Spencers used to sell them. We have a new Spensers in our mall and the stores lighting is the real metal industrial lights. Im looking for the plastic party light version they no longer carry. If anybody knows a spencers that still carrys a couple I will pay you double for them.
Thanks,
Damon