PDA

View Full Version : Okay check this link out GO GO GO

drfrightner
12-07-2007, 12:46 AM
Go Speed Racer goooooo...

Tell me what you think of this...I'm having a hard time figuring out if I like this or not!

http://movies.aol.com/movie/speed-racer-2008/28066/main

Barry
12-07-2007, 05:07 AM
Hmmm... I seem to be with you on this one Larry, I don't know....

Haunted Illinois
12-07-2007, 11:15 AM
Iím not sure I liked what I saw in the trailer. I could be wrong, but this appears to be another one of those movies created as an excuse to showcase the latest CGI effects. While amazing special effects are fun to watch, unfortunately movies like this tend to lack in other areas like a good story line, character development, etc... Then again, who knows? It could be decent. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if this one is any good.

Jolly Pumpkin
12-07-2007, 12:04 PM
It looks like a fun Summer type movie to watch, but not one that would be worth owning on DVD or worth a second viewing. The effects are good, but I don't think Speed Racer would work well as a live action movie.

TheNightMare
12-08-2007, 11:01 AM
It reminded me of Fast and the Furious, but with a Speed Racer twist. haha

drfrightner
12-08-2007, 02:47 PM
The speed racer stuff looks so fake like a really bad hot wheels commercial. I think this what they're going for but I think I was hoping for a real live action movie not a pumped up cartoon. We'll see. Larry

Kevin Dells
12-09-2007, 05:16 PM
The only good thing i even saw in this trailer was Christina Ricci, the rest looked corny!