PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want FREE props???

drfrightner
12-20-2007, 09:02 PM
A special effect company in CA, is looking for a charity haunt to donate these props too... you must be set up as a charity haunt It has to be specifically registered as a 501 (c)3. If you're not in CA you'll have to come pick up the props.

They look pretty cool!

Larry

Frighteners Entertainment
12-21-2007, 03:44 AM
Pretty nice pieces, makes me think of Men in Black.

Empressnightshade
12-21-2007, 09:16 AM
A special effect company in CA, is looking for a charity haunt to donate these props too... you must be set up as a charity haunt It has to be specifically registered as a 501 (c)3. If you're not in CA you'll have to come pick up the props.

They look pretty cool!

Larry
Larry, we fit all the requirements you described above. How do I contact them?

12-21-2007, 09:50 AM
Larry, we fit all the requirements you described above. How do I contact them?
I had you in mind when I posted this morning.

Empressnightshade
12-23-2007, 06:41 PM
I had you in mind when I posted this morning.
Well, I guess Larry didn't because he hasn't gotten back to me yet. Anyone have any idea about how to contact these people?

12-23-2007, 08:05 PM
I wish I could help you with that.
The only thing I might mention is that the pants are not included with this piece. So, depending on what actor is wearing this, it might be a problemhttp://www.hauntforum.com/images/smilies/eek.gif?
http://hauntworld.com/haunted_house_forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=133&d=1198209624

MidnightEvil
12-24-2007, 09:55 AM
Well, I guess Larry didn't because he hasn't gotten back to me yet. Anyone have any idea about how to contact these people?

The best way to contact Larry is to email him at darkrides@sbcglobal.net

MDKing
12-24-2007, 11:28 AM
Empress, here is the info you seek....

Hey Gang, this is a message from Lee Romaire.

I am looking for halloween haunts that have 501(c)3 status, specifically in the Los Angeles area but perhaps across the country. Email me at lee@romairestudios.com

Good luck,
Allan

Empressnightshade
12-25-2007, 02:29 PM
Thanks for that info, Allan. I'm writing to him now. Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS!