PDA

View Full Version : This is AWESOME...Check this out!!!!!

drfrightner
12-28-2007, 02:23 AM
Universal Studios is selling a DVD called 'Art of the Scare'.

Check out the website here... http://www.halloweenhorrordvd.com/

Its a DVD of Horror Nights and its only $14.95 or something.

What do you think???

Larry

Coasterbp
12-28-2007, 07:31 AM
This was show on either the Travel Channel or Discovery Channel several years back. It's an interesting look at how they do things. If you've never been to the event, it's a good look at how much they do.

-=coasterbp

mindtumor
12-28-2007, 07:33 AM
It might be a good buy.

Jim Warfield
12-28-2007, 09:22 AM
The inclusion of the word "Art" is interesting since "Art" to one person is entertaining and stimulating whereas the same "Art" seen by another falls flat.
Of course only so much technique and technical practises can taught in "Art" class whether it be an actual class or video, then it is dependant upon the individual to step up, add their own quirky energys and ideas to actually create something called "Art", rather than merely regurgitating what someone else has already figured out and done.
"Art" and "Fart" often have alot in common as demonstrated by some "Art" examples.
Somedays I am deeply engrossed in doing my fart all day long and sometimes late into the night . I put alot into it. It could be my "ART"?
no.

campdoc
12-28-2007, 09:52 AM
I placed my order! today..
Thanks for the link,,,

Frighteners Entertainment
12-28-2007, 10:14 AM
I placed my order! today..
Thanks for the link,,,Be sure to give us a review.

drfrightner
12-28-2007, 01:34 PM
I would love a review as well. If this is something that was shown on TV, would it already be on You Tube? It looked pretty cool!!!!

I'm going to get one. Larry

Monster-Tronics
12-29-2007, 09:29 AM
I still have it on my Tivo, it is a great show and well worth watching. It was dated as 2003 and is much like the new shows that have been on but they give more behind the scenes look at how their show comes together. A+

Regards,
Jeff Londos
Monster-Tronics
Innovators in Haunt Technologies
www.Monster-Tronics.com

Raycliff Manor
12-29-2007, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the heads up Larry and thanks for the review Jeff! Just ordered a copy as well.

Kel

TheCareTaker
01-01-2008, 06:54 PM
very cool gona have to order one for the library of sin

campdoc
01-15-2008, 08:10 AM
Got my DVD yesterday!!
It's Awesome!
(I'm pumped up) ,and it's only January'
Can't wait to share it with our the Boo Crew..
This is a must see..

TheCareTaker
01-15-2008, 09:50 AM
oh i cant wait mine is to arive Wed so when i come home from the office it should be on the table. cant wait.
enjoy the day.