PDA

View Full Version : Rethinking, please leave comments!

homiehaunt
12-28-2007, 01:15 PM
i would like to substitute some rooms for my haunt. i was originally going to create a classic haunted house theme but then i decided that i want to do more of a dungeon, asylum, cemetary, dark themed haunted house.
these are the rooms that i would like to substitute:butcher room, spiders cavern, prison cell (i dont think that fits in), mad lab, body pit, and the witches kitchen. they sound really corny. lol

can you guys help me with any substitutions for these rooms? remember, i need dungeonm, asylum, cemetary, dark themed haunted house. i would really appreciate any ideas and comments..

THanks Fellow Haunters!

P.S. what the hell is an asylum theme? lol

Jim Warfield
12-28-2007, 05:32 PM
"Asylum theme" : "Duh-duh-blubber-blubber-drool-hick-up. Lah-de-dah!"
I think an asylum theme runs strongly through every haunted house, whether some people want to admit it , realise it or not.

Motograter
12-28-2007, 08:57 PM
Asylum is where crazy people to go. One's that need special help or treatment because there not all 100% right in the head.
To add this into your haunt, there should be hyper/crazy actors breaking free from being locked 24/7. Lots of pain and torture, blood and broken things.

Mortax
12-28-2007, 09:03 PM
in the old days, one of the treatmentsfor lunicy or abnormal fear was to lockpeople in a room with what they are afraid of. We've used it several times.

then you have an excuse for pretty much whatever room you want. Also then you can have people in a room with primal fears. works well. :-)

Greg Chrise
12-28-2007, 09:49 PM
The perfect Asylum theme would include a computer room with about 20 stations all posting and monitoring the Hauntworld Forum. The doctor would be the guide and tell the customers, you can tell they are crazy because of the spelling and grammar.

Greg Chrise
12-28-2007, 09:51 PM
This is where we keep the scare challenged.