PDA

View Full Version : Normal?????????Are we Normal??????

Ben Fox
05-20-2004, 07:48 PM
Jim Warfeild made this point in a post, and I was wondering what would the results be like if I posted the question.

Barry
05-20-2004, 07:58 PM
I voted yes because I know I'm normal!!!! It's everyone else that has a problem!

Jim Warfield
05-20-2004, 08:10 PM
Sometimes when people coming through my house would play that game of looking at me aghast and saying something concerning my "Normalcy" I might point out to them that I didn't just pay THEM to see the inside of Their house!
Other selling points for my lifestyle versus timeclock punching and sucking -up to bosses usually didn't enter into the conversation, but they were implied, usually.
Even when I had a normal job I would enjoy entertaining customers and co-workers with my "abilities", most of which fall below professional side-show talent levels but defy most normal conventions of accepted behavior.
AND, if I has 25 cents for each time in my life someone told me I was strange, weird, ex cetra, I would have a very heavy tractor-trailer full of coin.
"See Jim's Incredible Traveling World Of Quarters!"
25cents admission........

Ben Fox
05-20-2004, 08:12 PM
Barry, Have you taken a look at your avatar?????? ANd you call yourself normal????? Maybe to the haunted clowns that are out there????

Barry
05-20-2004, 09:28 PM
Like I said, you must have a problem with haunted clowns! I'm normal I tell ya!

HauntedWebby
05-21-2004, 12:25 PM
I'm normal.

Frank Weidman
05-21-2004, 12:46 PM
I am far from normal.....I keep sending that damn Cat in Illinois money for therapy and he has yet to respond!

Frank

Jim Warfield
05-21-2004, 05:36 PM
It is a slow process, Frank, sort of like putting one brick in the wall at a time, force won't work, finess , it requires finess, maybe Betty Furness?
"Live better Electrically!" Betty says as she whips the power knob up to "high" for those electrodes glued to your temples.
Send MORE MONEY! NOW!

(insert evil laugh here~)

Frank Weidman
05-21-2004, 06:36 PM
See, I am far from normal!.....the check is in the mail.

Frank

Greg Chrise
05-22-2004, 06:47 PM
We are DEVO

Nightmaretony
05-23-2004, 01:08 AM
uh Barry, you might want to lay off the Dayglo I Love Lucy makeup kit there!

Webby: You post on here. Let's talk normal. :)

Myself: briefcase.yahoo.com/Nightmaretony

take a look under haunt trade and farm pictures. This idea of purchasing old amusement park rides and world war 2 generators as props is a tad deviant from the norm of haunting and begins to go into the realm of the Jim Warfield Junkyard School of Decoration...

Jim Warfield
05-23-2004, 09:37 AM
Advice Tony: Don't purchase, have items given to you.
When I first started I bought the first Hudson (car) for an extreme amount of money, ($165.00?) A year later I went back and during the sale of the same junkyard I bought four more for $35.00 each.
People would make late night donations to me, sometimes this was good, very good or crap I had to then get rid of.....I really don't have the space anymore.
There used to be a Thursday night auction, I would hang around and bid $10.oo for a pickup truck load of old, strange stuff that I would pick through.
Many people remark that I have such valuable "antiques" in my haunted house!?
Well, if they are worth so much, how come four antique dealers allowed me to take it home from the auction for $4.98?
It's all in "perceptions" isn't it?
But then we all know that better than most, don't we?
"I'm going to cut your head off with this big plastic knife!"
"You must really be a certifiable maniac to be able to do that , Mister!"
hahaha!
"Your neck is just cotton candy isn't it?"
"It could be for the right party."
"I really didn't want to hear that!"

Nightmaretony
05-23-2004, 07:17 PM
The rides were given to me, the generator I named my own price which they went for, and I spent in the realm of 2 grand to get evertything home. Already been using some ride parts for storage shed and structural work over here, and besides, I was doing the park a favor. They asked me to take it. It was eithert take 6the rides or they get scrapped.

am waiting to get the pumps and other motors out here, woohoo!

I keep my fence locked so I dont get nightly donations.

I try and pick and choose what to get. The gewnerator they ask3ed me. I figure, I can sell it for enought to help towards my event, OR I can use it to power things since it still works So there is possibilities there...

the wood pile: all free and more coming in. Just gotta get the time to begin cutting off teh ends and use for more structurals out here....

Jim Warfield
05-23-2004, 07:50 PM
Now I have trees and large shrubbs but years ago if anyone wanted to make an "anytime" donation of something, they just dumped it over the guardrail and let it tumble down into my yard.
Sometimes just the act of the tumbling greatly reduced it's value!
Well, sounds like with your own large generator you will be building the electric chair to go with it soon?
"Prop?" "What's a prop?" "ZZZZZZZZZZ!!ZAP!"

HauntedWebby
05-24-2004, 10:41 AM
Webby: You post on here. Let's talk normal. :)

I'm normal I tell you!!!!! I've spent lots of money to prove it!!! :twisted:

Nightmaretony
05-24-2004, 10:50 AM
"I've spent lots of money to prove it!!!"

So has Anna Nicole Smith. The point? :)

Jim: worst comes to worst, I can always power the entire valley here in an emergency....

HauntedWebby
05-24-2004, 11:15 AM
"I've spent lots of money to prove it!!!"

So has Anna Nicole Smith. The point? :)

I don't sound like a overdosed drugged up retard when I talk. :roll:

Nightmaretony
05-25-2004, 12:07 AM
Or a gold digger either, and your picture defenitely shows that you have more looks than most actresses on TV or movies these days.

Brains and looks and you make your money by working hard running a haunt.
Means you got it while anna nicole smith doesnt and never will.

HauntedWebby
05-25-2004, 10:42 AM
Or a gold digger either

Well I think I could fall into that category. If I found a billionaire, under the age of 60 and was single .... I might go for it. The allure of money just so I could do what I want ... tough choice. Dignity .... money ... hmmm. So tough :lol:

Could you image the ultra cool haunt that could be built with a million buck .... when you are use to putting things together for less then $100. I wouldn't go for the Distortions stuff, even though they are very cool, I think I'd stick with what I know ... just more of it :twisted:

What would you do with a million bucks? What would you do to get it?

Also, to keep on topic ... what do you think "normal" people would do with a million bucks?

Jim Warfield
05-25-2004, 02:19 PM
Webby! You just got a million bucks! Did I ever tell you about this operation that I have to have right away?
It seems that if the sturgeons act quickly they can repair my sagging wallet strings, if not, well, i don't want to even think about it! Too Gruesome!
Send money NOW! hahahaha!
...and out of the woodwork they would crawl, "I sat next to you in third grade for one day, before my family moved, ,let me tell you about my son, he almost has enough money in scholarships to attend the Niddlinger Institute of Higher Tooting, if you only just send him some money.....

Nightmaretony
05-26-2004, 11:55 AM
if I had, already have it planned out.

1. pay off the house loan.
2. Get the full will and things set up to leave everything to my family.
3. bank savings accounts for the majority of it.
4. Hire some labor and finish up the workshop and storage units and build a playroom for all my games and a seconday house for my parents.
5. Purchase up a used haunt and have it redone my own way.
6. Hire the labor to get those things finished.
7. open up Nightmare Park 5 years earlier than planned :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

John Coen
05-26-2004, 01:42 PM
If I had a million dollars, I'd give most of it to the government. :x

John Coen
05-26-2004, 01:42 PM
If I had a million dollars, I'd give most of it to the government. :x

Ben Fox
05-26-2004, 04:38 PM
John we dont want to hear about taxes.

Hmmmmm.... If i had a million bucks i would start my inventing career. Can you say mobile decaptation/head throwing device.

"Now on the WB! The new sport thats making waves around the world, Execution Ball."

"Ok son, heres how the game is played, the device cuts off the deathrow inmates head, then sends it trough the air and hopefully to the basketball net on the other side of the compound......"

Ben Fox
05-26-2004, 07:21 PM
I forgot to put my comment as to why I am not normal. Lets just say the way i dress has pissed off my parents over the last few months due to the fact that evey time I went to the hospital or the nursing home to vist my grnadmother, i would look like the grim reaper walking past the old folks. :twisted: :shock: :twisted: Lets just say I have freaked out quite a few people without even acting.

Jim Warfield
05-26-2004, 07:49 PM
John, Would it be OK with you if when you get a million dollars if I legally change my name to "The Government"?
I'll be expecting that first check any day now, Thanks.
I will accept installment payments towards your eventual million, I'm easy to please.

By the way, if I had tons of bucks I would buy the entire downtown around the corner from me, put a dome over it and have displays in every store window and Lee Harvey on the roof of the Mount Carefully Anal Suppository Building, other than that I would be doing pretty much things just like I am now, wake up and build stuff, do tours for people, of course a dome would have to go over this place too, one with skyboxes looking down, we could rent out rooms next to the skyboxes for the night.
The canyon behind the house would become "Prehistoric Land" what with it's rock formations and steep cliffs.
We would trade people's clothing for furry loin cloths for the day,(Velcroed on) trade their cash for a bag of shiney , pretty rocks to use as curentcy in Prehistoric land, of course any and all history teachers would be banned outright!
As the sun sets we all dance around the campfire and raise up one (almost) virgin sacrifice to the great serpant lizard god, up out of the water it pnuematically rises as the woman floats ever closer, she begs the assembled group to apease the god by throwing the pretty colored stones they might have left into the water(this helps clean up "the books" for the day.)

Ben Fox
05-27-2004, 09:28 PM
Jim, would your prehistoricland land have a giant kitty statue that would oddly resemble Mr. Tuxedo? And would the newly found slav.... I mean, patrons give fish and lots of shiney rocks to this statue of greatness?

Jim Warfield
05-27-2004, 11:30 PM
"This massive edifice of the great worshipped cat god Tuxoramma has been here since the beginning of the last ice age(see the crystals under it's feet!)
Modern man has no clue as to how this statue could have been moved to here from it's point of creation in Natural Bridge, Virginia?
It was chiseled out by a tool called a "Cline" look closely you can see the "Marks" all over it, everywhere you care to gander.
"What? You in the smouldering tee-shirt, you have a question?"
"What 50 foot hydralic crane? Oh , this big orange bunch of steel next to me? I dunno? It might be able to lift something as heavy as a statue?"

RJ Productions
05-27-2004, 11:44 PM
Normal is a relative term........
and even my relatives aren't normal!!!

If normal is someone who works 9-5, 5 to 6 days a weeks just to spend TWO days a week doing what he loves then has to schedule his couple weeks vacation around Halloween and is then confused about what to do for the convention times.....

Then HELL NO I'm NOT NORMAL!!!
And PROUD of it!!!

Ben Fox
05-28-2004, 01:22 AM
Oh no, someone has finally caught on to me meaning normal is not normal, because everyone is different. Crap time to flee.

Lord Barnabus
06-07-2004, 03:43 PM
I know I'm not normal.

Usually go to bed around 4-7 AM. Working out of town means I might only get 4 hours of sleep each night (if even that many). 95% of my income goes towards stuff for one of my businesses, which means I only spend about 5% on myself.

I am far from normal.

Ben Fox
06-07-2004, 03:53 PM
Alright, another person that is only up at night.

Lord Barnabus
06-07-2004, 04:04 PM
Which explains why I am on these forums at the same time as DB (who is online during the day).

Ben Fox
06-07-2004, 04:08 PM
Good Point, Steve, We both end up on here when he is on.

Lord Barnabus
06-07-2004, 04:13 PM
Have you noticed how his posts are not so lengthy anymore?

I think a few of us finally proved some crap about who he really is or is not!!

Sadly, I still have my dictionary sitting on my desk to help decipher crap that he says.

Ben Fox
06-07-2004, 04:21 PM
Steve, You are right that the people pronging for info on him has finally proven that he has no real previlance here. Therefore he has stoped with his long analzations.

CrySabath
06-07-2004, 11:39 PM
ok now im just LOST thanks ben!

Lord Barnabus
06-08-2004, 07:02 PM
CrySabbath, If you are lost, just click your heals together and say:

"There's no place like HauntWorld"

"There's no place like HauntWorld"

"There's No place like HauntWorld"

And magically, you will no longer be lost.

Jim Warfield
06-08-2004, 08:28 PM
Of course" Barn" assumes that you only have two heels.
"Clicky-clack!clacky-click, knocken all those heels is quite the trick!

Ben Fox
06-08-2004, 09:04 PM
Well Lori, I am not going to find you, I dont feel like driving out to West Chicago right now so have Jon do it. Or I could alway send out Nutter.....

steve
06-08-2004, 09:22 PM
Am i normal..... you tell me

Ben Fox
06-08-2004, 09:26 PM
Steve, you are a freak of nature. Now go out and turn all of your neibors lwn ornaments upside down, and dance around shouting "I am the Queen of England!"

steve
06-08-2004, 10:27 PM
too late... last night i did that..... weird thing is my neighbors life above kristofs like is do.... so i was standing on top of the roof to an entertainment center, on rollins road(a major road to add) yelling I am The Queen Of England!!!!! Feel my wrath!!!! muhahhahhahhah

CrySabath
06-09-2004, 01:37 AM
lol i would have killed for one of you guys at dennys tonight to smooth the waters out! Jon met Chris. Chris was his normal... er.... hump your leg sorta guy.....

BEN CALL! i wanna find something out!