PDA

View Full Version : Flame Thrower

George Maser
01-02-2008, 10:11 PM
Master Blaster, 20' flame, remote control. Only used 3 nights in October. $599 includes shipping in US. George Maser 864-761-7223

damon carson
01-04-2008, 02:35 PM
Wow wait till Jim Warfield reads about this! I can just see this coming out of turret of the Mr Tuxedo tank!
Damon

Jim Warfield
01-06-2008, 04:22 PM
Sorta "Been there, Done That", Seen the UFO on the roof of the cupola?
I used to shoot a long flame out of it's tail via a 50,000btu power gas burner.
I would activate it with a very small remote controller in my pocket, landing lights on the landing gear would also turn on with the flames.
I was blowing the flames through a piece of 3? inch cast iron sewer pipe that had a nozzle in it's end made from an aresol spray can a perfect sized plug for the pipe with a perfect 1" hole with a ring-lip on it where the nozzle had been.
The nozzle made the flames "ripple" with sound and more motion to make it more noticable and to also make it look like a powerfull flame posibly able to push an aircraft.
For 15 of my adult years I was in the heating and Ac business hooking up a gas burner and the piping was no biggie for me, others of you may not want to educate yourself by "doing" if you have never "done" before.

damon carson
01-07-2008, 11:27 AM
Wow Jim! I didnt get that with my paid admission! LOL! I want a refund! Ha! Oh well the other unexplained special effects that you had no part in doing in your house when I visited made up for any flame Thrower on your roof. Also wouldnt want that beautiful house to burn down! Was that a used sewer pipe for more flammability! LOL!
Damon