PDA

View Full Version : "Illinois Guide To Haunted Locations"

Jim Warfield
01-08-2008, 08:39 AM
Is a new book and the Ravens Grin Inn got mentioned ...over a span of five pages!! (No, I am not it's author!) hahahah! (neither is my Wife, nor Mister Tuxedo!)

damon carson
01-08-2008, 08:40 PM
How do you obtain this book Jim? Have a haunted place in Illinois? HA! I hope you got a free copy. Wow 5 pages good write up huh! Im gonna give you a call this week concerning my article. Ive just been busy busy busy, holidays, work, kids ect. I havent forgot.
Damon

Jim Warfield
01-09-2008, 08:36 AM
Using the science of ignoring the "papp" of unnecesarry words in a sentence to cut right through to the actual thing being said, I see that you are "Working" your "Kids" too hard, give them a "Holiday"!
I lost my one job working for my Dad in the furnace repair business when I became too old and grew too much to fit inside the burner chamber of a 400,000btu boiler.
"Yah, Dad, I think this boiler has been running recently it's still real hot inside of here! ...Dad? Dad? I hope he didn't go upstairs to turn the thermostat up!"

drfrightner
01-09-2008, 01:14 PM
Congrats Jim!!!

I think I know the books you are talking about. We got copies of them in our office. They wrote one for like every city or state or something. Congrats!

Larry

Jim Warfield
01-09-2008, 06:38 PM
The authors have already written one about Wisconsin about two years ago.