PDA

View Full Version : Anybody see The Orphanage yet?

spookologist
01-13-2008, 12:18 AM
It was quite good. A word of warning though, it has subtitles.

Wayne
www.trailofterror.com

damon carson
01-15-2008, 06:40 PM
Ive read it is good. I take its a foreign film. Not playing here must be limited release.
Damon

drfrightner
01-15-2008, 10:33 PM
What is it about? A couple movies I just watched are 'Perfume' based on that best selling book. It was actually pretty good!!! Saw that on DVD.

Larry

spookologist
01-16-2008, 12:02 AM
Here's the website with the trailer: http://www.theorphanagemovie.com/

It is in very few theaters. It probably wont be around for long. I loved it.

Wayne

Speculo
01-16-2008, 06:06 AM
I am waiting for Cloverfield! This movie is a Great Study in Viral marketing -
A great example for haunters! Check it out ALL over the web...

This Friday!

Thanks

Ben
NETHERWORLD

mindtumor
01-16-2008, 06:34 AM
I am waiting for Cloverfield! This movie is a Great Study in Viral marketing -
A great example for haunters! Check it out ALL over the web...

This Friday!

Thanks

Ben
NETHERWORLD

The Dark Knight has done a ton of viral marketing. Check out some of the stuff this film has done as well.

Speculo
01-16-2008, 06:51 AM
Yeah backstory, information you have to work for and deep theming adds a lot to a movie, just like it does to a haunt.

The true fans soak it all up and enjoy it even more.

While some haunt and movie goers just want the excitement and the thrills without all the frills.

Interesting stuff.

Thanks

Ben
NETHERWORLD

mindtumor
01-16-2008, 06:59 AM
I have been trying to come up with some ways to do some viral marketing for my haunt. I only have come up with one minor idea. Is this a marketing technique other haunts have used in the past? If so how succesful has it been?

Jim Warfield
01-16-2008, 07:33 AM
I tried viral marketing here but what alot of work! Painfull too! Having to try to kiss everyone who comes here!
My lips hurt! (Getting punched in the mouth a few times doesn't help either, still have some active phone numbers though......)
I might have caught as much as I infected.........

TheCareTaker
01-16-2008, 07:08 PM
Funny you mention perfume i avoided it for some time but with not much more to watch that was new said ok some beer and i can lay on the couch and get through it and to my surpise i thought it was very good just a difernt kind of film.

i also watched Mr. Brooks that was good to i think i have seen it three time now.

i watched Indiana Jones part one again which i have not seen for some time and i loved it got to love the movie