PDA

View Full Version : Can Anyone Help?

madmike
01-15-2008, 06:29 PM
I Am Going To Be Putting On My First Charity Haunt. I Am Asking For Assistance From Anyone Who Might Be Able To Make A Donation. I Really Want This To Work But I Do Not Have A Large Budget. If Anyone Has Props, Wall Panels, Tents Or Anything To Contribute, Please Let Me Know. Your Help Will Be Greatly Appreciated.

Jim Warfield
01-16-2008, 07:38 AM
The old saying:"Charity Begins At Home" is Very true today what with the price of sending things around the country.
Begin closer to where you are and probably more will become available, of course most people never put down where they are on-line.......
Good Luck.

Woo25
01-16-2008, 08:11 PM
where will your haunt be?

madmike
01-17-2008, 03:31 PM
Thanks for the responses, the haunt well be held in ROSEVELT PARK in campbell, ohio. which is by youngstown,ohio close to cleveland. madmike.

Woo25
01-19-2008, 03:21 AM
Mike,

Well, as of your last email, I thought you were gonna buy my haunt lot. :) I understand money problems with upstart haunts. Make me an offer, let's talk, and let's see what we can do - I know you need the items and I would like to sell it all to someone who can use it. At least let me know if you're not intrested at all anymore so I can pursue other options.

Chris

madmike
01-20-2008, 06:35 PM
Chris i am sorry for any confusion i would buy your lot but it's not in my budget,also we are going with a biohazard toxic waste theme. If you have any props to fit that theme,chainsaws or can sell a less amount of walls then the whole lot ,once everything gets finalized well talk thanks,:-D mike