PDA

View Full Version : The Emails Won't Stop Coming...Sooooo

drfrightner
01-19-2008, 01:02 AM
I have received sooooo many emails from people asking when the next magazine is coming out. OMG have I seen enough emails about this over the past two weeks I could cry. I think people think we just stole their money or something... LOL.

Yes we're working on it now.

We were hoping to do two magazines before the show but now I don't know if we can. We have one ready to go right now with 13th Gate as the featured haunt, then we planned another one to release at the TW show with 7 Floors of Hell as the featured article. I'm not sure if we can get that second mag out now before TW but we're going to try.

The next issue is done! Just trying to finalize all the ads with vendors and its going to the press.

We're trying and its coming soon!!!

Is there any articles you'd like to see? Last minute stuff?

Larry

bodybagging
01-19-2008, 02:09 PM
well me for one would love to see THE LIFE AND TIMES OF BODYBAG ENTERTAINMENT!!!!!

TheCareTaker
01-20-2008, 07:12 AM
thats becuase you d such great work Larry and Halloween or the big H as i call it is adicting and folks go through withdrawals if they don't hget there fix and i am seriuous about that.

some times i think i should just live in a haunted haouse atraction i would probably feel alot better and stop having to answer to that second personality.

you know the one that was thinking about all the cool ways to murder a faom prop and get away with it.LOL