Good topic. Here are some early ideas:

Larry Kirchner- Tom Hanks

Leonard Pickle- John Lithgow

Jim Warfield- Rutger Hauer

Rich Hanf- Robin Williams

Submit your lists today!

drfrightner
10-08-2006, 03:35 AM
Its funny you should say that because people say I look like Tom Hanks.

Now tell me what is the plot of this movie?

Larry

Jim Warfield
10-08-2006, 12:30 PM
I'm not trying to grease your spoon Larry, but you look like a "young" Tom Hanks, Tom ain't no spring chicken anymore, really.

Dr. Spooky Pants
10-08-2006, 11:33 PM
HmmmÖ

Thank you for your interest in the project Larry!

To answer your inquiry: A deadly game of cat and mouse. A futuristic tale of mystery, intrigue, international espionage, and sexiness, set against the backdrop of the hauntworld forums circa 2012.

Itís the year 2012, and Larry Kirchner and Leonard Pickle have finally at last come together to form the ultimate haunting Deadly Alliance known as HauntKobra. Jim Warfield is now the Global Chancellor of all Haunted forums, and Rich Hanf is the president and spokesman of the intergalactic Haunt trade federation known simply as H900.

But what will the Princess, Cydney Neil (Carrie Fisher) say when Darth Faupelís (Steve Buscemi) army of self-aware CG Cyborg Assasins attempt to overthrow the new Alliance and build a new Operational battle station where her haunt once stood? Will Kelly Allen (French Stewart) turn on his old friend Virgil Franklin (Rob Reiner) and the Alliance HauntKobra because of an ultimatum from Darth Faupel?

And where is the Empress Nightshade in all of this? And what of the battle
between Unit 70 and Scarefactory on the moon of Transdor?

Jim OíRear could make a cameo as himself.

Let's get some funding people!

Jim Warfield
10-09-2006, 07:39 AM
Who would notice a piece of jewlery hanging on a chain around someone's neck in a movie?
A white- carved likeness of Jim o'Rear?
Who would wear this in the movie?
The whole project could get immeadiately scrapped over deciding such an important issue, setting it back many years as the parties and their lawyers would all be confrencing back and forth , forth and back, directors hired, fired, it could get really contensious, extrapletentiooius, dimensionally ostrichpretentious!!
Oh, My Gawd! The lawyers are here already, the words are getting bigger and impossible to comprehend!)

Empressnightshade
10-09-2006, 09:53 PM
And where is the Empress Nightshade in all of this?
Standing in the corner with her fingers crossed hoping they choose her to portray her own self. After all, Gabriel Union is too young, Angela Basset is too muscle bound and Oprah is no longer fat. :wink:

Xeverity
10-10-2006, 03:50 AM
Sounds great! I've been told I look like a young Debra Harry..... so could I be played by Nicole Kidman or Scarlet Johannsen as I can't really think of anyone who comes closer??

Also I would prefer it if I didn't die in the opening scene - that always sucks!

:wink: :wink:

Now I wonder who would be my 'love interest'? :oops:

Levarius
10-10-2006, 07:58 AM
Haha if you look like Nicole Kidman & Scarlett Johansen I would definitely Volunteer! :twisted: On that note I look like Kevin Bacon everyone says, so he can play me... Not that he wants to sit in Afghanistan to film that part :P :P

Now I wonder who would be my 'love interest'? :oops:

Jim Warfield
10-10-2006, 11:02 AM
How well does bacon "keep" in Afghanistan?
I wouldn't want my" bacon" there!
Rudyard Kipling wrote scary stuff about that place, I think it was him?

SpFXChic
10-10-2006, 12:35 PM
And where is the Empress Nightshade in all of this?
Standing in the corner with her fingers crossed hoping they choose her to portray her own self. After all, Gabriel Union is too young, Angela Basset is too muscle bound and Oprah is no longer fat. :wink:

Girl, how about the fabulous Queen Latifah? :)

Me? I don't know...I'm always told that I look like Gillian Anderson from the X-Files...just a more curvaceous version.

Jim Warfield
10-10-2006, 01:57 PM
Over my years I have been compared physically to numerous actors from Robin Williams to Rutger Hauer to Anthony Hopkins to Jack Nicholson to Peter Fonda, of course compared to these actors as they played the parts of MANIACS!!! (Not Peter Fonda, that was in my high school days before I was a maniac)
When Jessica first met me, coming through here for a tour she was asked "What is he like?'
She told her friends:"He's like Robin Williams on crack!"
(My routine was spoken very fast.) Hey! I had alot to get said!

Empressnightshade
10-10-2006, 02:06 PM

How IN THE WORLD could I have forgotten her??? And since we're heading in that direction, I'll take LL Cool J as my leading man. 8)

SpFXChic
10-11-2006, 09:53 AM

How IN THE WORLD could I have forgotten her??? And since we're heading in that direction, I'll take LL Cool J as my leading man. 8)

Ok...are we talking, "Mama said knock you out," LL, or, "Doin' it an' doin' it an' doin' it well," LL? Oh, who am I kidding? He's just hot, isn't he? LOL.

Empressnightshade
10-11-2006, 11:57 AM
Ok...are we talking, "Mama said knock you out," LL, or, "Doin' it an' doin' it an' doin' it well," LL? Oh, who am I kidding? He's just hot, isn't he? LOL.
We're talkin' the movies "Mindhunters" and "Last Holiday" LL. Have you seen him in those? Too delicious for words!! :D

Greg Chrise
10-11-2006, 07:11 PM
Darth Faupel would have to be CGI generated because Steve Buscemi is dead. It would look like the Crow movies where you get very few head shots and when you do it is kind of fuzzy.

Empressnightshade
10-11-2006, 08:14 PM
Darth Faupel would have to be CGI generated because Steve Buscemi is dead.
Steve Buscemi is dead?! When did this happen? :cry:

Greg Chrise
10-11-2006, 08:37 PM
Perhaps he is alive and well? I had stuck it in my head hearing some news but now can't find a thing on it. Maybe just that he got killed on the Sopranos?

Jim Warfield
10-11-2006, 11:21 PM
Freud:"God is dead!"

God:"Freud is dead."

Greg Chrise
10-12-2006, 04:54 PM
Steve Buscemi is God?

Jim Warfield
10-14-2006, 09:49 AM
The first thing a potential diety has to know is to pick your universe very carefully.
He could be "god" in some realm, somewhere.
I am "god" in the cat room, I control the food and water, Mr. Tuxedo just physically intimidates the other cats. (What a bluffer with one fang and no front claws!) He can smack so hard though it sounds like a baseball bat hitting a ball, of course it's a legal open-pawed, no clawed smack.