PDA

View Full Version : Brrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

Tattoo
01-26-2008, 06:22 PM
GREETINGS FROM THE FROZEN TUNDRA!

http://www.terroronthefox.com/winter/winter_totf_900.jpg

Jordan24
01-26-2008, 07:08 PM
Looks pretty cold. Everyone down here is complaining because it's 50 out.

xxxdirk
01-26-2008, 08:27 PM
Ha! Is that an evil bunny or a frozen devil or what? Just dove almost right by Terror today cause I had a show in Green Bay. Looking forward to seeing you guys at the conventions. I have to order some more mini spot lights!

Ron

Jim Warfield
01-26-2008, 10:20 PM
Obviously someone is goofing off on the shoveling!
I know, "Let he who put it there take it away."
I get tired of shoveling here being open year-round, strong back-weak mind School of Less Thought graduate, and proud!!
hahahahah!

Tattoo
01-27-2008, 09:43 AM
Ron, I think it's both! It's an EVIL DEVIL BUNNY!!!! hehe

I agree Jim, someone is slacking on their snow responsibilities!

Last year for the Frozen Tundra Tour, the Bad Boys spent a week clearing and melting the snow in the areas that were needed for the tour. The weather was the one thing that kept scaring me through the whole planning process.

Remember the blizzard that shut down O'hare and stranded everyone at TW last year? That same storm dumped 14 inches of snow on Terror on the Fox only a couple of days after the tour.

WHEW! Some things in life are all about the timing!

Take care,

Tattoo

maddi005
01-27-2008, 04:31 PM
things looked a little different when i was there in october...lol...frosty the evil snow devil bunny wasnt there...and there were throngs of eager customers...not to mention some talented actors and actresses...take care tattoo, and thanks for the pic...laters

maddi

www.screamlinestudios.com

Motograter
01-27-2008, 10:54 PM
Yeah that looks cold. For the past week in Michigan it's been below 0. With wind chills making it feel like -10. Tomorrow is supposed to be 45 degrees. Should feel like spring time with that much of a warm up.

xxxdirk
01-27-2008, 11:05 PM
Yeah, isn't that sick about any of us from the north. You get to 45 degrees and you wanna run around in shorts!

FutureHauntings83
01-27-2008, 11:41 PM
good thing we lucked out last on the bus tour, could've been a haunters snowball fight !. the snowman is a nice touch .

steve o.

drfrightner
01-29-2008, 04:28 AM
That is really cool!!!! Haunting doesn't stop for snow! LOL

I wanted to turn the Darkness into a Christmas themed Santa Rampage but I'm still thinking!!!

Larry

Jim Warfield
01-29-2008, 10:43 PM
Larry, decorate the whole outside of your building like a big Christmas present, then when they all enter the building , they have just opened the present!
As I was standing at a gas pump a few minutes ago it seemed as if my forehead froze!(-20 wind chill)
I guess I should begin drinking indoor-served beverages!
(With gas-breath people never can figure out what you have been drinking.)
Really though, my forehead got So cold in just a very short time that I was thinking,"Ouch! this hurtz!". Followed by "I hope the cold doesn't make the Ravens Grin Bumper sticker fall off my forehead!"

scaryguy666
01-30-2008, 01:26 PM
did u see any ufos any more they were in stephens texas not to long ago they may be in mount carol illinois next

scaryguy666
01-30-2008, 01:29 PM
that would be interesting to see the darkness decorated for christmas especialy themed after the movie santas slay lol. jim has a good idea making the front look like a christmas present.

Jim Warfield
01-30-2008, 01:54 PM
So Larry's building looks like abig present ..all the people driving passed with little screaming kids in the backseat "Wha! I want it! MINE!"
Just be carefull when removing the pretty wrapping so you can use it next time.
Fold it carefully and keep it tucked away, like under the big river bridge?
Maybe on top of the Chahokia Mound, nobody ever goes up there.
(Too many steps)

drfrightner
01-30-2008, 06:35 PM
You know what that is a great idea. We ought to do a Pumpkin with a Santa Hat on him. We might get some holiday press out of that. That is actually a GREAT IDEA for me to decorate my building. It never crossed my mind!

Larry

Greg Chrise
01-30-2008, 08:19 PM
did u see any ufos any more they were in stephens texas not to long ago they may be in mount carol illinois next

We stopped doing bus tours to Raven's Grin Inn along time ago, now they are UFO tours. Look for one hovering over Transworld and be sure to wave!

Jim Warfield
01-30-2008, 10:35 PM
The Mount Carroll Chief of Police saw a UFO landing in our graveyard , it scared the crap out of him! This was maybe around 1961?
The graveyard is very close to my house, maybe just less than 400 feet away.