PDA

View Full Version : Spooky Planet Auctions on Ebay

Dman
01-31-2008, 06:25 PM
For those of you that were owed money from Eric Carlson, he appears to have current Ebay auctions. Below is the link

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZspookyplanet_auctions

Hope this helps some of you..

Dan

drfrightner
01-31-2008, 06:52 PM
I've been getting spammed by him about all the stuff he's selling.

I'm not happy about it.

Larry

shawnc
01-31-2008, 08:21 PM
deal with known scammers by registering a new user name and winning an auction with no intention of paying. Would that be wrong if you're doing it to protect those who don't know?

Jim Warfield
01-31-2008, 11:46 PM
From just my first and only E-Bay selling experience I feel sorry for anyone trying to sell that way.
"I know your ad says you won't be shipping that 3 ton 57 Caddy hearse to anyone but could just ship it to me if I win the bid?" (only 1,200 miles away!?)
So many stupid questions, repeated from alot of the Same stupid people, over and over....Yee Gads!

Warren Vanderdark
02-01-2008, 07:16 AM
My experience with eBay has been that if you're looking to buy something, if you play your cards right and look around, you'll have a good chance of getting a nice deal. HOWEVER, if you're trying to sell something, it's kind of like someone slamming a door on your skull. It's a unique sensation the first couple of times, but you'll soon become fully aware of what a pain it really is...

TheNightMare
02-01-2008, 12:19 PM
all his listings are private too

bodybagging
02-02-2008, 05:23 AM
This guys like the Energizer bunny, he keeps going and going..........

skullman
02-02-2008, 09:25 AM
This guys like the Energizer bunny, he keeps going and going..........

Yeah, he's still out to rip people off! After hearing allthe people hes ripped-off I wouldnt do business with this guy period!