PDA

View Full Version : Rich Hanf Falls for Hauntworld...

drfrightner
02-06-2008, 10:26 PM
C43nXO-FvHQhttp://youtube.com/watch?v=C43nXO-FvHQ

drfrightner
02-06-2008, 10:31 PM
Will someone else make a video like this? Can you top this one? I'm holding a contest ... best video with theme 'What would you do to get your copy' will win a FREE banner on our haunt directory, free magazine subscription and a Hauntworld t-shirt.

Larry

MDKing
02-07-2008, 07:33 AM
It would kind of tough to beat jumping out of an airplane I think.....lol

bodybagging
02-07-2008, 02:40 PM
Larry, oh I already have a what would I do for a Hauntworld mag video, In the works, just have to finish up our current project before we shoot it. Ive had it storyboarded since the first day the HANF one hit the net!

TheNightMare
02-07-2008, 06:06 PM
A take off of wat would you do for a klondike bar. Clever.

damon carson
02-07-2008, 06:56 PM
Does it have to top the skydiving??? Im not willing to die for this! LOL!
Damon

Greg Chrise
02-07-2008, 07:12 PM
For $8 I'll clean the windshield on your car. A video of me cleaning a windsheild is much more.

Jim Warfield
02-07-2008, 10:28 PM
How about jumping from an airplane and getting a sex change operation on the way down?
Wait, been done before.
Those cords tangled around some other cords, that was it!

A sky-diving place a few hours from here have quite a track record seven deaths from faulty chutes? Or is it more?
Of course one of those deaths was not an accident it was murder, real hard to prove though. One last phone call in which the soon to be dead guy said that he was scared to death of his jumping partner isn't enough evidence, I guess?
The dead guy was the only witness to a previous violent crime commited by the parachute partner.
The dead guy was a relative of mine.
Pretty sad, quick end to a young life.