PDA

View Full Version : Kings Island Presents: Halloween Haunt!

Nightgore
02-07-2008, 09:20 AM
Here are a few videos from Kings Island (Ohio) during their 'Halloween Haunt' event this past October!

PEY2l6KzIoo&rel

pkdboaQtyQw&rel

L94wOI3HXwQ&rel

^ This was ALOT of peoples favorite part of Halloween Haunt, the Wall of Monsters! What is was, was when guest arrive and ready to enter the park the gates are closed. Then, at 7 or 8 sharp the gates rise only to unveil a literal, WALL OF MONSTERS, waiting for them. They are then forced like sheep through the turnstyles and into the park were only MORE monsters are waiting!

-Tyler

Nightgore
02-07-2008, 09:22 AM
Wow, OK, I obviously don't know how to put videos into post.. so can someone please tell/show me how? Thank you. -Tyler

drfrightner
02-07-2008, 03:00 PM
PEY2l6KzIoo

drfrightner
02-07-2008, 03:04 PM
Okay here is what you do...

See this link

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xysXDb44gbk

That is a link to a song I like on YouTube. If I wanted to embed that onto this forum I first click the YOUTUBE button listed in the tools above this post...its the past one. For some reason when I look at this site in Expolore the button looks like a box with a red dot in it if I look in Mozilla I see the button and it says "YOUTUBE'.

Anyway when you click the button the text as you see above shows up.

copy everything out of the url that is after the '=' and before anything that shows an &

anyway for that above url its this ... xysXDb44gbk

You stick that in the middle of this

and thats it... its really easy actually.

see if you can figure it out.

Nightgore
02-07-2008, 10:15 PM
I GOT IT!!

BIG TIP: Make sure your settings for creating/editing threads IS IN "WYSIWYG" mode and NOT "Basic" mode! HAHAHA!!!! Thanks for the help! -Tyler

Jordan24
02-08-2008, 08:31 PM
Hey tyler, do you know what band does the music in the 3rd video. Just wondering.
Thanks

Nightgore
02-08-2008, 09:14 PM
The Automatic Automatic - "Monster" -Tyler