PDA

View Full Version : I need to know this ASAP!

Mr. Haunt
02-07-2008, 01:28 PM
I have a source that needs black and white makeup as soon as possible.

Any suggestions please let me know!!!

Thanks,

Mr. Haunt

SomeThingInTheIce
02-07-2008, 01:32 PM
Do you mean black light make-up? Because you should be able to get black and white make-up at any costume shop.

Mr. Haunt
02-07-2008, 01:37 PM
I found some, so thanks or the help!

Mr. Haunt

bodybagging
02-07-2008, 01:48 PM
I was once hired on as the makeup Artist, actor manager for a large Haunted attraction in MI. I get there and they show me my makeup area, I ask whats my Makeup budget , they say OH we got plenty of makeup, GREAT! they point me to the MAKEUP closet, upon opening it I find boxes and boxes of cheap Black and white creme makeup, nothing else. I ended up convincing them that wasnt going to cut it and that we would need more elaborate makeup schemes for the Haunt...... with a very minimal makeup Budget we were able to create the most realistic characters the haunt had ever seen, and they set a Record on attendance and profits for the year. Black and white makeup..... what were they thinking...... look at me Im a ghost.....fear me........ oooOOOOoooo

Mr. Haunt
02-07-2008, 03:51 PM
Sorry but this is not for a haunt!

Mr. Haunt

Neena
02-07-2008, 04:33 PM
Hi Mr. Haunt and Everyone,

In the future if you need makeup supplies or advice (or other items), please give me a call at 614-451-0715 or email me at Columbus@CostumeHolidayHouse.com. I'd be happy to help! You can check out our online store at www.CostumeHolidayHouse.com.

Thanks,
Neena

bodybagging
02-08-2008, 03:23 AM
NEENA! Nice to see you!