PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY ~ The Scream Extreme 2007

Empressnightshade
02-11-2008, 04:18 PM
After much delay, here is a four minute video that gives you a taste of what The Scream Extreme was like this season.

Enjoy!

B-cxkfy9XxU

Howie Slobber Erlich
02-12-2008, 07:54 AM
Very cool!

Empressnightshade
02-12-2008, 08:14 AM
Thanks, Howie!

Frighteners Entertainment
02-12-2008, 08:15 AM
Very entertaining, loved your choice of background music!

Nightgore
02-12-2008, 08:27 AM
Gwen,

Awesome video!!! I love it! I'm glad to see you back home at HW.com! We all missed you. -Tyler

damon carson
02-13-2008, 07:01 PM
Empress your just getting your feet wet. They will dry! Hopefully the good outweighted the bad. Hang in there it looks like you guys had some fun scaring!
Damon

SpFXChic
02-13-2008, 08:32 PM
Emp, I loved the video! Great music, too...very unpredictable. I think that the most important thing in that video, though, was the "See you in 2008" at the end...if ya smell what I'm cookin'. :)

Great job!

Empressnightshade
02-14-2008, 12:52 PM
Emp, I loved the video! Great music, too...very unpredictable. I think that the most important thing in that video, though, was the "See you in 2008" at the end...if ya smell what I'm cookin'. :)

Great job!
I smell it, Honey. LOL!

Thanks everyone for your compliments. :D

I've always been a different kind of haunter -- I like to make my customers laugh, too. If you noticed, there was a lot of laughter (you could hear me doing some of it in the background) going on with the screams. I also like to use different music. It's something people don't expect which does two things:

1) Puts customers off balance since odd music is something they wouldn't expect, thus leaves them open for scares.

2) Different music can be highly entertaining.

There are times I want to be hardcore and wild like many Haunts and Haunters, but I just can't. Not that it's against my beliefs because it's not -- I want to be wild and hardcore, but it's just not in me. So..... odd music and laughing along with the screams it is. :D

Feargore
04-26-2008, 11:44 AM
OMG Gwen! Awsome! :o

-Taylor