PDA

View Full Version : Showcase Your Haunt

Empressnightshade
02-14-2008, 07:51 AM
Hey, Everyone!

If you've read a previous thread put up by myself, you know that I have been struggling a bit with my haunting spirit. Well, over the past several days, I've visited YouTube looking for inspiration. There, I've typed "Haunted Houses 2007" in the search box and watched videos in hopes of being inspired once again .... it's working.

Now, I KNOW I am not the only one who have lost touch with their spirit for haunting at one time or another. There are others out there. There are also those, perhaps you, who have videos of your haunted house floating around on YouTube. Well, I've created a stream where you can add your creations and give them a home -- a place where we can go to be inspired and show off our work, as well.

Haunted Attraction Showcase (http://youtube.com/stream?s=2625241089)

Join the stream, post your videos and be an inspiration to new and pro haunters alike.

*Please note this is not meant to take away from the YouTube forum here at Hauntworld. It is just another tool to perhaps help others.*

THANK YOU!

Empressnightshade
02-14-2008, 06:05 PM
xxxdirk,

I believe that was you who joined. If so, thanks sweetheart! As for the REST of you....don't get mad if I add your videos. I'm gonna do all I can to help anyone who needs inspiration.

Nightgore
02-15-2008, 09:46 AM
Very nice! I love that video from DreamReapers! HAHA! -Tyler

Empressnightshade
02-15-2008, 10:15 AM
Very nice! I love that video from DreamReapers! HAHA! -Tyler
I wasn't gonna wait for Ken's slow gluteous maximus to put it up there. (Ooooh, I'm gonna pay for that!) ;)
Tyler, join and then you can put others up there.

Ken Spriggs
02-15-2008, 06:22 PM
Oh I see how you are now............
Just wait!!!!!

Empressnightshade
02-15-2008, 07:03 PM
Oh I see how you are now............
Just wait!!!!!

See, Tyler? I'm in trouble now! (Wish they had an emoticon for fear)

But, Ken...honey, baby, sweetheart...
All I was trying to say was that Dream Reapers is so off the hook that I just couldnt wait any longer to put what video I saw up to be an inspiration for others. (Wish they had an emoticon for someone tap dancing) love u.......