PDA

View Full Version : My Dealings with Palenight Productions

Dman
02-15-2008, 10:44 AM
I discovered Palenight (Kip Polley) at last years Transworld show. Normally I avoid first year venders due to past problems but I took a chance and bought a quart of their blood... This is THE BEST BLOOD I'VE EVER USED.... It also goes a long way, a quart last forever. In December I decided to order some more blood early to get a jump on the show and get the crew detailing. I lost track of time and in January I received a email update from Kip thanking me for the order and apologizing for the delay. For this delay, he said he was going to double the order... Sure I thought this is never going to happen...

Well to my surprise, I not only received double the blood order but I also recieved the cleaver and butcher knife which were made using REAL Cleavers and Knifes with all edges rounded and detailed with blood..

I wanted to let everyone in the industry (or those on this board, LOL..) know what a Great and Reliable company Palenight is and that they truly belive in customer service. I never asked for anything extra for the delay but I loved getting it.. You have a new and Very Satisfied customer.

Here's my list for outstanding companies that I have dealt with: Unit 70, Palenight, Screamline Studios (great latex), Distortions Unlimited, Oak Island, Zagone Studios, in no particular order. I'm sure I have forgotten some and I apologize.

Jim Warfield
02-15-2008, 10:58 AM
Sending a cleaver to someone you don't really know is a brilliant way to get evidence away from the CSI guys.
Now YOUR prints are al over it!
Did this cleaver come from New York?

The old superstition was if someone gave you a knife, you were supposed to give them a penny so as not to cut your friendship.
A cleaver? Pro-rated upwards from a mere knife, I'd say that you owe him a bunch of money!
hahahaha!

Matt Marich
02-15-2008, 05:19 PM
We just bought some of Kip's blood and he was very upfront that he would be out of stock for a week or so.. I placed the order and told him to ship when ready, well low and behold it arrived today, to the minute from his quote. Great customer service and I love the product. Can't wait to see what he has this year!

Bill Schnell
02-17-2008, 01:32 PM
We havn't done any business with Pale Night yet, but I would highly recommend Unit 70, Oak Island and Distortions.

Barry
02-17-2008, 02:02 PM
Kip actually wasn't a first year vendor last year, but is a great guy to deal with either way. :)

kpolley
02-18-2008, 05:46 PM
Well guys, I really appreciate all the kind words. We do our best to keep up with orders and get things out on time...but in the event that can't happen I always try to be upfront with people and make it right by them. Dman, I'm very thankful to you for being understanding and for saying such nice things. We do have some new stuff in the works right now that we are excited to bring to the show. We're hoping to see evryone there.

Just in general, thanks to everyone who we have done business with thus far and to those of you we haven't, we look forward to helping you in any way we can in the future.

And, lastly, if there are ever any of you that have a problem with your order or a question about something PLEASE let me know. I do my best to see to it that every customer of ours becomes a repeat.

Thanks again guys and we'll look forward to seeing all of you in Vegas. And Matt, you don't have a choice. You'll be less than ten feet away...

Matt Marich
02-18-2008, 06:05 PM
That's right Kip, well within Nerf gun range suckka!!

Thats right, its a throw down!!