PDA

View Full Version : Vendor sneek peek

damon carson
02-16-2008, 02:11 PM
Wondering if any vendors have anything they are willing to show before the show at Transworld this year.
Damon

bodybagging
02-17-2008, 04:39 AM
Damon we will be offering a few sneak peeks coming soon.........

GoryCorey
02-17-2008, 04:39 PM
Ditto, some new items coming....

bodybagging
02-17-2008, 04:58 PM
Corey web guns dont count...... Unless you have a new machinegun webber that shoots four sticks at once! Oh wait thats my new product!

GoryCorey
02-17-2008, 05:39 PM
You have an MW-D, who needs a 4 way webber?

Nah, 1 new web related product, and some other doo-hickeys.

ScaryJerry
02-17-2008, 06:49 PM
We're offering a 10% discount on all products BEFORE the show.
Products we're showing at the Transworld:

GhostBust - a 3D bust projection system. Includes palm size projector, bust and custom animation and voice by Mike Fox.

SkeleTron - animated free standing 5'6" skeleton to mount our SkullTroniX on. The mechanics are hidden from view. You can walk around it while it operates and not see any wires or mechanisms. Arms move 180 in 2 directions, elbows bend 90, wrists turn 180, torso turns 180. We're hoping you will think this is the hottest product at the show! If only it could walk!

Exorcist - 8 room input system for haunts. When used with VSA allows control of lights, props, and animatronics all from one PC.

MoCap - Live motion control of the SkullTroniX and other servo operated props. Let an actor control your SkullTroniX and interact with the crowd live!
Mocap includes Data Capture for saving sound and animations to VSA files for later playback.

Sequencer - multiple VSA routine software controller.

Board of Chuckee - 16 channel DMX fully software programmable servo and LED controller. Comes complete with cables, power supply, LED RGB lights and configuration program. This is THE most advanced servo controller on the market. The fact that it is also DMX compatible means it can be up to 1000' from the controller or even run wireless with appropriate transceiver/receiver..

Of course we'll also have the award winning SkullTroniX, Torture Cages, DMX Lighting and more!

We'll have daily product awards (see your coupon book).

See us in the Dark Zone and also in SmoothOn's booth.

Jerry Jewell
SkullTroniX
916 600-2295

Skinny Dead Dude
02-18-2008, 01:18 PM
Here's a sneek peek of Abracadaver's Rubber Monster suit. And a close up
of the Head. This is our first year with Stilt Costumes. Let me know what you think.

I've added the finale head sculpt 2-19-08

Larry C.
www.abracadaver.com
abracadaverprops@mac.com

Gore Galore
02-18-2008, 01:31 PM
Looks nice Larry,

We also have a werewolf in the works. We designed it for a film. Then we will make it available to the haunt industry.

Nice sculpt. I look forward to seeing the finished piece. Are you in for some serious hair work?

Frighteners Entertainment
02-18-2008, 01:37 PM
I concur with Kevin, Larry. Sweet!

Kevin, I was almost afraid to look at your post for this thread.
I thought for sure you were going to post a hairy plumbers crack or something very similar! shew...!

Skinny Dead Dude
02-18-2008, 01:45 PM
Kevin, Most of the hair will be on the back and head. A little down the front.
Like the Underworld movie. Thanks to both of you.

Larry C.
www.abracadaver.com
abracadaverprops@mac.com

02-18-2008, 01:57 PM
Very interested to see more.

You will now be labeled a "Tease"! lol

MDKing
02-18-2008, 04:48 PM
The Underworld werewolves are awesome!!!

Looking good Larry!

Allan

Skinny Dead Dude
02-18-2008, 05:55 PM
Body based on Underworld and the head is based on the Howling.

Thanks
Larry C.
www.abracadaver.com
abracadaverprops@mac.com

bodybagging
02-19-2008, 04:48 AM
Looks GREAT Larry!

MDKing
02-19-2008, 06:47 AM
Sounds interesting, pretty exciting stuff!

Allan

Monster-Tronics
02-19-2008, 08:33 AM
This wonít be at Transworld but hope to have it at Hauntcon & MHC. It is still in itís early R&D stage and the water spitter was not hooked up for the video but hereís a little sneek peek.

-dyagWNx9dw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dyagWNx9dw

Regards,
Jeff Londos
Monster-Tronics
Innovators in Haunt Technologies
www.Monster-Tronics.com

02-19-2008, 08:43 AM
Very nice Jeff, I mean AWESOME!

damon carson
02-19-2008, 09:23 AM
Very cool stuff I didnt think I would get this much of a response from anyone but you dont know till you ask huh! Thanks guys you all are great! And thanks again for showing some really cool stuff. Very top notch! Hopefully more vendors will give us a few more previews before the show!
Damon

kpolley
02-19-2008, 03:17 PM
I'm going to try to have some pics of a few things we're working on posted tonight. We'll see how that goes, but either way I'll have something for you guys to see before the week is out, at least. Looking forward to seeing what some of you think...

damon carson
02-19-2008, 05:20 PM
Awesome Kip cant wait! Your perma blood and props last year were great!
Damon

kpolley
02-21-2008, 10:44 PM
Well, it took a couple days, like I thought it would, but I finally got around to getting a couple pics taken of some of the new things we're bringing to Vegas.

The first preview is of a new prop we're bringing out which we're calling Amplus Vermin...which loosely translated means Big Worm. It's essentially a mega-sized maggot. There will be a static version and at least one animated version of the guy. He is roughly 2 feet long, since scale is lost in the picture.

The second and third pics are of two different foam cleavers we are offering this year. Each one has reinforcement in the blade and handle to prevent wobbling and they really look like the real thing. You'll have to see them in real life to beleive it. We will also have a few other tools to compliment these.

Well, that's waht I've got to show right now. We have several other props in the works that we will be debuting at the show as well as a healthy supply of our Perma-Blood so we hope to see everyone there. We'll be in booth 8405. Stop by and see us.

MDKing
02-22-2008, 07:23 AM
Kip they look great, the cleavers look very real!

Allan

Darkangel
02-22-2008, 08:11 AM
Larry,

Will the wolf suits be available at Transworld? Any idea for pricing at this time?

Thanks,
Darkangel

Skinny Dead Dude
02-22-2008, 09:57 AM
I will bring one. more if I can. I will have the price at the show.

Thanks for the interest,
Larry C.
www.abracadaver.com
abracadaverprops@mac.com

Gore Galore
02-22-2008, 12:53 PM
Sorry for such a lengthy post, but that is what happens when you have a ton of products to introduce

But I am excited. I am excited because we really developed some products that I think will knock your socks off.

However, You will just have to come by our Booth # 8808 at Transworld to see everything. But don't worry. You won't miss us. Just look for the Giant Blood Splat in the sky.

And here is a run down of what you will find, and all items we bring to the show we are selling off the floor. All sold items will be marked "Sold" and we have already sold many of them.

We have added 6 new My Pet Zombies to the product line and we also have the ability to costume these Zombies any way you wish. So you need a Cowboy, Pirate, Butcher, Doctor, Chef, Red Neck, Inmate etc... Anything you want we can do.

You will see and hear the Scream Cube. Our insanely loud Portable actor worn or costume mounted multi track MP3 player system. The only thing I worry about is the Convention telling us to not activate it. It is over 90 decibles and might bother some of our neighbors.

I am very excited to announce a new product that I have wanted to do for 5 years. The Bunrakboo Puppet Illusions. This allows us to take any one of our My Pet Zombies and turn them into Life size puppets. Used in the dark with the Custom made Black velvet suit. You will completely freak out your patrons. Because they can tell it is a prop and not a person. They will never suspect it is alive. And when you combine this with the impact with the Scream Cube you will have some wetters guaranteed.

Lets not forget about the Weapons of Mass destruction. This is a full line of latex and foam Bone handled hand hammered Hand held Actor Weapons. Say that three times fast, and they are like nothing else on the market.

And of Course we have several costumes we have developed

First of is the Scare "O" Jack. This is a 11' Scarecrow with a Jackolantern Head that turns left and right and has built in lighted eyes. It is perfect in a corn maze or any outdoor event. And it is huge.

Next is the Cathulu. It is 9' tall with a skull and moving tentacles. It should be interested to see how people react to this piece.

Lastly is the Tree Beast. This is a nod to our history. We started in this business building Parade puppets, and this is built the same way. It stands 13' tall and will make a huge impression coming out of the woods. And we have developed Scream Cube sounds exclusively for this system.

You have already heard about our revision of Art for our website and Sounds of Gore CD library. We will have our entire library available for sale at the show along with many promotional items from pens, keychains, Gore Galore t-shirts, and Gore Galore Gas atendant shirts.

Every buyer over $500 will receive a Free T-shirt, or Gas attendant shirt, keychain and pen.
Plus all who come by our booth will Receive a Catalog with DVD for your viewing pleasure.
So, come by our Booth and Getcha Some Gore!

02-22-2008, 01:30 PM
Kevin,
I've loved your work since I meet you way back at the 1st Horrorfind...who paid for dinner...was that Leonard P? when was that??

Your products are always the most anticipated things I look forward too every year.

MDKing
02-22-2008, 02:40 PM
That's also where we first met Kevin, the first Horrorfind convention way back in 2001 it was!

I'm looking forward to seeing these new products!

Allan

02-22-2008, 02:46 PM
No kidding Allan, how did we miss?

Infoamtek
02-22-2008, 03:08 PM
A little preview of one of the new items that San Diego fx studio will be offerin'
http://www.sandiegofxstudio.com/rubberbarnacles.jpg
It be barnacles.
Yes, latex rubber barnacles on an 8" by 10" sheet that can be cut apart and glued onto set pieces, props, costumes and even skin. All for the low price of only $6.00 per sheet. We will have many sheets of barnacles at our booth #3249. Come get yours for that "raised from the depths" look. In both regular and invisible blacklight glow colors.

MDKing
02-22-2008, 06:02 PM
I don't know really... We were in the dealer room, with a booth. We were promoting our haunt and selling some collector masks as well... I did a seminar for Leonard then too on detailing...It was a bigger show back then than it is now I think....

Allan

kpolley
02-23-2008, 07:46 AM
Thanks Alan. If you'll be in Vegas you should come by and see us. They look even better in real life and we will have a couple other tools like them as well. Hope to see you there.

Gore Galore
02-23-2008, 08:24 AM
Jeff and Alan,
I remember the event quite well.
It was the first Demonstration I ever gave on How to corpsify a Bucky, and it was almost 10 years ago wasn't it?
I remember hanging out with both of and talking for a while.
So much as changed since then and so many other things have remained the same.

MDKing
02-24-2008, 07:45 AM
Kip, I'll definitely be stopping by your booth! They look cool!

Kevin, yes I remember your corpsification demonstration. You made it look so easy! Time sure does fly doesn't it!

Take care,
Allan

02-24-2008, 08:31 AM
I remember it too Alan.
I may have pictures around somewhere of the demo.

I do say that your demos haven't changed, you're still as entertaining as always.
And 1 added note: your jokes haven't improved :p

Gore Galore
02-24-2008, 08:51 AM
Sorry Jeff,

I bet my jokes have actually gotten worse.
And I probably won't ever do another Corpsification demo.
I everyone in the haunt industry knows how to do it now.
But we do still sell the Corpse Kit on a regular basis.
But we have been talking about doing an accompanying DVD.
I just don't know if there would be enough interest in that anymore.

poison
02-24-2008, 11:54 PM
Heres a sneak peek at what i will be bringing to TW.
Check out the website for videos and more pics.
poisonprops.com
Let me know what you think?

poison
02-25-2008, 12:03 AM
Heres a sneak peek at what i will be bringing to TW.
Check out the website for videos and more pics.
poisonprops.com
Granny rocks in her chair then when triggered her head thrahses back & forth and she lunges out 7' at patrons while laughing.
Zombie chair. Sits in chair until triggered then flys up and out with axe swinging up & down with disgusting sound!
Let me know what you think?