PDA

View Full Version : Coolest Cover yet... Take a look on sale now.

drfrightner
02-20-2008, 03:57 AM
The new Hauntworld dvd is now on sale... I think its the coolest cover we've ever done. This DVD will have some of the coolest haunted house footage ever. We're planning on doing a second one as well... I have a lot of footage for a second I'm only offering the first one right now.

This isn't the final cover but these are not the photos we're using and there is a spelling error on the box. But I will have the new DVD cover today.

The haunts featured on this edition include but not limited to... The Darkness, Creepyworld, Terror Behind the Walls, Netherworld, Haunted Overload, DC Cemetery, Scarehouse a Haunted Wedding and a few others.

Here is a link to pre-order the DVD... http://hauntedhousesupplies.com/americas_best_haunted_houses_dvd.html

This will not ship until the week of March 10th.

Let me know what you think of the cover. I personally will be hosting the DVD, and I will be offering a LOT of GREAT tips for your haunted house. I've learned a lot of great new things which I will share with all.

I can tell you this DVD will be worth its weight in GOLD!

Larry

elowther
02-20-2008, 12:03 PM
Hey Larry,

Just the cover alone makes me want to buy it! It's the best looking one by far, all those revisions really paid off. Another home run by Brainstorm, what would you do without those guys? I can't wait to see all the other great haunt footage. Thanks for including us!

Eric

damon carson
02-20-2008, 04:38 PM
Nice cover, great packaging ect! How much?! How many minutes?
Damon

drfrightner
02-21-2008, 12:13 AM
This is the updated cover. Again on sale right now.

Thanks Larry

Jonathan
02-21-2008, 10:20 AM
THat is a great cover. Good artwork and design. Makes for awesome DVD art. Kudos.

Motograter
02-21-2008, 10:31 AM
I don't know, it looks kinda scary. LOL j/k looks good I like how you can see the face of a skull in the earth.

drfrightner
02-22-2008, 01:09 AM
Thanks!!! Kinda scary huh? LOL

Isn't that the point?

Thanks for the kudos Johnathon, maybe it will end up on your show! Hint Hint!

Larry