PDA

View Full Version : Game Testing

chemicalimage
02-21-2008, 05:31 PM
I need some pointers on a game i am making. Its not complete, its very rough. there are two levels online at the link below. There are some cheesy element on it right now like pizza and breadsticks but you should get the point. You can collect items such as notes, keys, etc...

There is curently no story line added yet or very many monsters to attack...the point of the game is more visual and puzzles oriented than action and killing so theres no gore and the battle/fighting sequence are boring at this point. This is my first attempt at a game so like i said, its very rough.. any advice or opinions will be appreciated.

http://chemicalimage.info/haunted_game/

thx.
-chris

drfrightner
02-21-2008, 09:54 PM
Chris,

I for one would like to hear other people's comments about your game. I think its a good idea to make fun games for peoples websites. I hope you end up selling a bunch. We'll buy some!

Larry

Nightmaretony
02-21-2008, 10:51 PM
Former arcade game designer, Chemical image. VERY NICE! Can't wait till you get the forward moving going. don't forget, a compelling gameplay comes first, then a complelling storyline then graphics which are good.

gadget-evilusions
02-22-2008, 09:35 AM
I couldn't do anything but spin in circles. The graphics look good.

chemicalimage
02-22-2008, 10:00 AM
Try clicking on the skeleton in the rocks on the doc.

SpFXChic
02-22-2008, 10:21 AM
I like the graphics. Clicked the few links that brought up tips/hints and they looked good, too.

Could turn out to be very interesting! I'd love to see more.