PDA

View Full Version : "The Kreeper" from Scare Factory

Bill Schnell
02-21-2008, 10:27 PM
Has anybody used this animatronic before? Anybody seen it in action? What are your opinions on it? Is there a video online of it in action?

poison
02-21-2008, 11:33 PM
I bought the Distortions/Scare Factory DVD from Morrris Ciostumes and it was from 2002 and the KREEPER was not on it. I cant believe they havent updates their DVD since 2002. And Morris is still selling it!?!?

MDKing
02-22-2008, 08:20 AM
Ben from Netherworld has one and it's very cool!

Allan

neffuri27
02-22-2008, 09:15 AM
Netherworld has a Scarefactory Kreeper because we saw one when we visited this past Halloween, however it was not functioning at all when we were there and it
was standing as a stationary flourescent deal and it looked like it was a flourescent
giraffe with spots in the dark.giggles

actiondeath
02-22-2008, 10:46 AM
I have a short video clip of Ben's Kreeper from 2005. I got it on my digital still camera and there wasn't a lot of light, so you can't see any detail, but you can at least see what the movements look like. I got a shot of their Impaler on here too:

http://home.columbus.rr.com/kurtisbchaney/kreeper.avi

Might need the Divx or Xvid codec to play it.

Bill Schnell
02-22-2008, 12:01 PM
Thanks for the replys. Thanks for the video ActionDeath, that was great.

skullman
02-22-2008, 01:31 PM
I bought the Distortions/Scare Factory DVD from Morrris Ciostumes and it was from 2002 and the KREEPER was not on it. I cant believe they havent updates their DVD since 2002. And Morris is still selling it!?!?

Every year Scarefactory releases a new DVD of the latest (as well as all their previous ones) animations. You can get the DVD FREE from Scarefactoy directly if if you contact them.