PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare On Elm Street Prequel

DeathReaper
02-23-2008, 09:11 PM
Nightmare On Elm Street Prequel (2008) (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0893500)

Sorry, no information available at this time, but please read the following 2 links below.

www.moviehole.net/news/20060208_new_line_doing_new_elm_street.html

www.esplatter.com/news.php?id=393

Anyway, Robert Englund insists he will not play as Freddy Krueger in this movie, but who will??? Share your thoughts here!

drfrightner
02-25-2008, 04:13 AM
Robert says he's not playing the role, because the studio already said they don't want to use him. If they went and offered the role to him he'd jump on it in a heartbeat! He got $1,000,000.00 for playing Freddy in Jason vs. Freddy, and I think he got as much as $5 or $6 million in the Nightmare heydays.

He mostly does straight to DVD fare these days, so whenever he gets a chance for a big payday or reprise his role as Freddy he's in...

Personally I hope they use him, I just can't see anyone else playing Freddy and I personally think it might hurt the movie without him. Freddy is Roberts personality and without him is just a mistake.

Leatherface can be played by anyone, he wears a mask but Freddy... well Robert is Freddy. Not to mention Robert is just a great actor, who is grossly under utilized in Hollywood.

Larry

DeathReaper
02-25-2008, 05:20 AM
So, who do you think someone is going to play as Freddy? Me personally, think Christian Slater will do or do not! That's what rumors sayin' about this.

damon carson
02-26-2008, 09:21 AM
Christian Slayter????!!!! OH MY GOD HELL NO! I wont waste my time or money if that is true! That would be laughable!
Damon