PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Drinks?

DeathReaper
02-25-2008, 01:15 PM
Does anyone know of any good Halloween drinks? I'm talking about adult beverages.... I've tried several drinks long time ago, but I'm just looking for all different kinds of drinks, you know? Any suggestions?
For example, I've been drinking the following drinks shown below:

Vampire's Kiss
Jagermonster
Tequila Ghost
Black Cat Martini
Zombie

damon carson
02-25-2008, 01:30 PM
Budweiser has a new product called Jeckyl & Hyde. Its two 5ths ones Jecky which like a berry schnapp and Hyde which is or is like Jagermeister. Ive had it its pretty good. Both bottles will run you about 43 to 45 bucks. Very cool looking bottles and images on the front. Oh dry ice makes any drink spooky. But you probably know that. What are in the drinks you listed I would like to know the recipes.
Damon

actiondeath
02-25-2008, 02:23 PM
+1 on those recipes! I'd love to try those. I think I've had Jagermonster before if it's what I think it is. I used to mix Monster Energy (the green label) 50/50 with Makers Mark Whiskey. My buddies dubbed it the 'Frankenstein'... Ya know, because the good doctor was a monster maker. I dunno, kinda cheesy, but it tastes good. I like it ICE cold.

Motograter
02-25-2008, 02:36 PM
The caramel apple....

One shot of Captain Morgans original spiced rum
One shot of Green Apple Pucker
Mix those 2 together in a normal sized drinking glass
Then just add the rest with apple cider, warm or cold tastes great!

My favorite fall drink

DeathReaper
02-25-2008, 03:48 PM
Hey, I found out the link! You can visit www.beerliquors.com/holidays/halloween_liquors.htm

They have more lists of drinks!! ;)

damon carson
02-26-2008, 10:02 AM
Thanks Jolly Roger! I had an idea what was in a few just by the names. And I believe ive had a few to drink as well. But wanted to know exactly what was in them thanks!
damon