PDA

View Full Version : Transworld Vegas!

DeathReaper
02-25-2008, 04:03 PM
Hey Everybody!

Who is going to TW Vegas? I just let you know a good friend of mine will go there next month! I really don't know what he's been planning to do there...

If you didn't aware about TW Vegas, you can always check with Transworld info at www.hauntedillinois.com/2008transworldhalloweenshowpre.php

I got the latest update info from Haunted Illinois website. www.hauntedillinois.com

And also, there are some celebrities appearance that will attend to TW Vegas! For all celebrity appearances and other info such as TW events and activities, feel free to visit www.hauntedillinois.com/2008transworldhalloweenshowpre.php

Good luck everyone!!! :D

Jim Warfield
02-26-2008, 02:08 AM
Jolly, Did I just read you say that you will be one of the celebritys there?
Be sure and get your autograph, you will kick yourself later if you forget to.

GraveStalker
02-26-2008, 09:56 AM
Wow, thanks for the info - that's great to know! Will I be able to get your friends autograph also?

DeathReaper
02-26-2008, 02:16 PM
Want to get an autograph from me and my friends?? LOL!

http://www.reveles.net/photos/2007/vegas07/DSCN3296.JPG

Bite At Las Vegas!

It was where Quarks bar at the Hilton and the sign "Bite" at the Stratosphere last year.

drfrightner
02-26-2008, 02:37 PM
Here is one celeb appearance that Haunted Illinois didn't mention... both of the Elvira's will be on hand in Rubies Booth. Yes the new Elvira and the original Elvira will be at the show on Sunday in Rubies booth.

Haunted Illinois has a great list of updates there though! Good job!

Larry

damon carson
02-26-2008, 07:03 PM
Wow that makes the celebrity list alot better than it was! Kudos to Rubies!
Damon

Greg Chrise
02-26-2008, 10:23 PM
I wonder if she comes with "new Elvira" smell?

Jim Warfield
02-27-2008, 12:26 AM
If she smells her shadow, there will be six more weeks of winter?
My shadow died, sufficated.

Greg Chrise
02-27-2008, 12:47 AM
http://elvira.com/photogallery/600/winnerapril.jpg

Greg Chrise
02-27-2008, 12:52 AM
I thought when you traded a 50 year old for 25 year olds, you got TWO 25 year olds?

Jim Warfield
02-27-2008, 01:10 AM
"How old are you Jim?"

My substandard reply is always:"Cut off my head and count the rings."

"How many rooms are in this house?"

"All of them."

"Man! You are really strange, Goofy, stupid...."

"Right! But who just paid who to see who's house!"

More Fun for Jim than almost anything else? It is when they tell me as they are paying for their tickets that they have driven for hours and hours to get here , then I close the ticket window turn off the outside lights at the same time my voice is projected outside to them as I am saying , "We are Closed! Go Home!"
Sometimes a deathly pall of silence is allowed (by me) to hang so pregnant in-air, before I laugh like a maniac and flip the lights back on.

Nightmaretony
02-27-2008, 02:24 AM
http://www.halloweennation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4404

Hi Larry, I didn't realize you posted on Vlad's board as well.

Greg Chrise
02-27-2008, 03:16 AM
I wondered how long this would last.

Jim Warfield
02-27-2008, 08:40 AM
"Honk!
Honk!"
"Who's out there Dear?"
"It must be Larry, but he never honks like that he usually comes right up to the door, it sort of looks like his car...well see you later Mom!"
"Have fun, be home by 11!"
"OK."

........."Larry?' WHO ARE YOU? Let go of my arm, you're ripping my dress! STOP IT!"
HELP!!!"

Mutantville Times Feb. 28th--Juliette Heythatzmypost was the victim of an attempted kidnapping and street-side molestation last night outside her parent's house at 202 Sunny side Ave. Local Police have said.......
The man in question was described as having three Halloween masks strapped all around his head to avoid being recognised.
The masks seemed to be masks of "The Joker", The Bad Joker" and the "Really Bad Joker", otherwise known as the "Joke-choker".

Nightmaretony
02-27-2008, 09:21 AM
Police also mentioned the perp possessing a pearl chocker and chicken choker set of masks at the ready.

DeathReaper
02-27-2008, 02:25 PM
I know Cassandra Peterson as old Elvira, but who's that new Elvira? What's her name?

actiondeath
02-27-2008, 04:04 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

local police dispatched a helicopter in an attempt to reveal the suspect, however in vain. The chopper seemed to fly right over his head!