PDA

View Full Version : Diary of the Dead, Doomsday, MMT?

stafford
02-25-2008, 10:29 PM
Anyone else see this one? I saw it this weekend, thought it was pretty interesting. To see George Romero take on a "low" budget zombie movie with modern overtones. Definitely entertaining.

The previews before the movie were interesting. Saw the complete trailer for Doomsday, which I don't know if it is me but seems like has been timed to come out just after I Am Legend, since it seems to deal with the what if of after the zombie/vampire/mutants/whatever you want to call them, have been quarantined.

Also, got drawn in by the preview for what appeared to be a great new movie, then they hit me with the title of Midnight Meat Train! Come on now, well I guess I remembered the title, so maybe that's what they were shooting for. Definitely an interesting title choice.

Chris

dr0zombie
02-25-2008, 10:50 PM
I was going to try and catch it this week before its out of theaters. Looks interesting.... and its George Romero....

SpFXChic
02-26-2008, 12:06 PM
I can't wait to see Midnight Meat Train. Love Clive Barker's stuff. I think I recall that his film company is going to be releasing several of his stories, from the Books of Blood, as films.

There is also a remake of Hellraiser in the works somewhere...supposedly going to be directed by two french filmakers.