Greg Chrise
02-26-2008, 07:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/v/8Hil91Kjq5c&rel=1

Greg Chrise
02-26-2008, 08:48 PM
8Hil91Kjq5c&rel=1

Empressnightshade
02-27-2008, 05:38 AM
That rabbit reminds me of the rabbit on Captain Kangaroo.

At first I was weirded out by this vid and then I began to warm up to it. Especially, when the lion mentioned being free. I went to bed with a certain song of freedom in my head and woke up with another ringing out. I won't say too much as it will be explained in my blog, 40 Something and Mean (http://blog.360.yahoo.com/thescreamextreme).
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, G.

Greg Chrise
02-27-2008, 08:51 AM
You may have pegged it. I think she is over 40, a single parent and from the mean streets of New Jersey. I'm not sure if it is medication or not. I found her videos as I keep running into her final art products on Ebay and referenced other places. She's everywhere. Throw in I think she is Italian.

In all the videos of silliness, the best line she has is "It's Art, get over it."

I think it IS mister bunny rabbit!?!

I need a camera and some puppets to do my video seminars, Bitching over 50 with NO medication. It could be called BO-50 Theater. Not to be confused with BO_ZO ON Medication.

Empressnightshade
02-27-2008, 09:22 AM
You may have pegged it. I think she is over 40, a single parent and from the mean streets of New Jersey. I'm not sure if it is medication or not. I found her videos as I keep running into her final art products on Ebay and referenced other places. She's everywhere. Throw in I think she is Italian.

In all the videos of silliness, the best line she has is "It's Art, get over it."

I think it IS mister bunny rabbit!?!

I need a camera and some puppets to do my video seminars, Bitching over 50 with NO medication. It could be called BO-50 Theater. Not to be confused with BO_ZO ON Medication.

Well, I declare. Her and I have much in common: I'm over 40, a single parent and just plain mean. :p

Make sure you let me know when your first vid seminar is ready, K? ;)

Greg Chrise
02-27-2008, 06:35 PM
In all reality it would be a while. Its just a "what if" right now, though some people close to me have suggested my rantings should be recorded. Occasionally they are literally pee your pants funny. I think they just have bladder problems and if any of this was to get out I would be put away somewhere.

That's what they really wanted, evidence?

Your honor, if you review the actions of puppet #3, it is obvious the defendant has issues with this and that. DNA proves his hand was in that puppet!

Jim Warfield
02-27-2008, 07:31 PM
And the scary thing is... we are all just "puppets"!