PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Transworld Halloween Show Update

Haunted Illinois
02-28-2008, 10:06 PM
With the Transworld Haunt Show right around the corner, I’m sure everyone is getting geared up for Vegas. Over the past few months, the staff of Haunted Illinois has been compiling information about show events, celebrity appearances and more, in order to create a Transworld Information page. Sure, the official Transworld website is a great source of information, but unfortunately it only lists information related to events that are sponsored by, or “officially recognized by” Transworld Exhibits Inc. The purpose of Haunted Illinois’ Transworld page is to fill in the gaps, by communicating important show-related information that hasn’t been posted on the official website (examples: Dee Snider celebrity appearance, Larry Kirchner’s Haunter Gathering, Bone Yard Effects prosthetics applications on the show floor, etc). Along with all of that information, I’ve also put together a Transworld New Product Preview page, which is a compilation of press releases, announcements, pictures & video links from more than twelve different haunt vendors, describing some of the great new products they will be bringing with them to the show. To check out these new products, visit the following URL then click on the bright red “New Product Preview” banner.

http://www.hauntedillinois.com/2008transworldhalloweenshowpre.php

If you are exhibiting at Transworld this year and would like your new products listed on this page, just send a press release to hauntedillinois@hotmail.com , along with any pictures you would like posted (up to 12), and I will add your company’s listing to the New Product Preview page.

screamline studios
02-28-2008, 10:43 PM
Adam,

Dont forget about the boys from screamline!!!haha

Jason Blaszczak
SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

P.S Thanks for keeping this crazy industry some how glued together!!!

drfrightner
02-29-2008, 03:29 AM
Adam,

I give you props...you've done a fantastic job for years now keeping all the sorted events updated. I referred to it myself!

Good job.
Larry

bodybagging
02-29-2008, 04:03 AM
Agreed!!!!!

Haunted Illinois
03-01-2008, 07:01 AM
Thanks guys. I'm glad you like the page.

Gore Galore
03-01-2008, 11:28 AM
Adam,
Yup,
Definetely THE final source if you want to know everything that is happening at Transworld.