PDA

View Full Version : Edge Designs Sneek Peek

Matt Marich
02-29-2008, 08:58 PM
Here's some test footage we shot today of our new Go Blow effects. These free standing, animated characters move and suddenly blow a strong stream of scented smoke. I will ad to this link shortly with still photos but here we go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMUqDdpYD-0

scattered screams
02-29-2008, 09:09 PM
these are nice how much will they sell for?

bodybagging
03-01-2008, 02:38 AM
Great stuff MATT!

Matt Marich
03-01-2008, 05:12 AM
They are complete with a Martin fogger, controls, and accessories. We have other styles, a staright jacket loonatic, a barrel zombie, a mummy with ancient crypt, and a classic drop panel vampire. We also have a cooridor of pipes for the industrial lovers. We have the ability to build just about any character similiar to these for a custom upgrade price of $ 450.00. We have really tried to upgrade the costuming and hair on these, the beards and wigs are better quality than most props out there.

Show Price is $2,200.00
After March 30 $ 2,400.00

Matt Marich
03-01-2008, 05:43 AM
Some More of our styles...,

Matt Marich
03-01-2008, 05:57 AM
And the Davey Jones Style Pirate...,

Gore Galore
03-01-2008, 10:25 AM
Matt,

Very nice,
I like the movements and adding the fog is a very nice creative yet simple touch. The nice thing is it is unexpected.

Ken Spriggs
03-03-2008, 07:56 AM
Rumor has it that those things stink?????

Not in a bad way though.......

Matt Marich
03-03-2008, 08:54 AM
Yes they do, and with so many choices...., the sky's the limit!

kpolley
03-03-2008, 01:12 PM
Alright Matt, enough's enough. You have already threatened me with Nerf guns...but smell cannons? That's too far. This means war.

Gore Galore
03-03-2008, 04:33 PM
Kip,
Are you across from Matt again?
I have video of Bunnyman eating a star crunch out of the dog prop from last year while wearing a straight jacket.
Now that's talent!
Laughs are in abundance at the edge designs booth

Ken Spriggs
03-03-2008, 05:11 PM
Sorry Kip.
I actually feel sorry for anyone near him
You thought we were bad?

Matt Marich
03-03-2008, 06:27 PM
Adding insult to injury, here's another! Yes it's our old pal the doggy poopy eater and bunneyman!

kpolley
03-04-2008, 12:51 AM
Yes Kevin, I'm there again. In truth, I love being next to Edge. We get along very well and it's always a good time. This year might be a little different...

Ken, thanks so much for bringing this stuff to the industry. Really. I can see it now. There will be a permanent staff member stationed between us and Edge with a mop and bucket to clean up all the vomit.

Tons of people will be wanting to buy Edge's new products, bu they just won't be able to get close enough to the booth to pay.

I think I'm going to go out tonight and make sure to get a rebreather for all my staff members...

Matt Marich
03-04-2008, 05:50 AM
For the sake of others around us, we have been working with TW for three months regarding how this might effect adjoining booths. We anticipated this as our Cannon of few years ago caused similiar problems for La Fond. Of course all of these will not be going off at once, they are manually triggered by the customer and if the fog gets to much, we can turn this feature off and just go with the high volume of air blast from our vortex nozzles.

We are of course excited at how well these worked out for us and feel the product will be successful. We never want to effect others around us and are sensative to this. I think the Go Blow effects are an excellent use of Sinister Scents technology. We have been trying to come up with a way to use their scents for years and feel this might be a solution.

We always have fun at the show, its why we are in this business, we truly love it! I am always amazed at what others come up with! For me, that's almost as good as 10 orders for our product. I can't wait to see Kevin's puppets, Body Bags flinger , and those amazing skeleton costumes. It looks like Distortions has some exciting new products this year.

See you all there!

Matt

damon carson
03-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Very neat stuff! Great footage thanks!
Damon

Matt Marich
03-05-2008, 06:07 PM
Here is our last Go Blow figure for this years line at TW. We will probably add more as we begin the process of talking with all of you at the show. Here's our tribute to Return of the Living Dead!

bodybagging
03-06-2008, 12:16 PM
Rev!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!