PDA

View Full Version : Do you want a SNEAK PEAK at the New ...

drfrightner
03-06-2008, 04:19 AM
Hauntworld Presents America's Best Haunted Houses hosted by Larry Kirchner.

I will be offering a TON of information that will help your business...trust me this info is worth its weight in gold!!! And we'll feature SEVEN different video segments. The video is going to the duplication house on Friday.

I will show you this one video segment from the new video...now let me say its one thing to see this on YOU TUBE and an entire other to see it on your 50 inch television. But here ya go ... let me know what you think.

You can order this DVD online right now at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com (http://www.hauntedhousesupplies.com) or pick it up from our booth at TW. I'm also showing the cover and here is the list of haunts included...

1) Terror Behind the Walls
2) Netherworld
3) Frightland
4) 7 Floors of Hell Haunted Wedding (VERY COOL)
5) The Darkness
6) Haunted Overload (this one might be the best video...awesome)
7) Scarehouse (shows how they do their actors make up, very cool)
8) Creepyworld

TIscXyHV6Vs

What other website can you find this stuff? C'mon baby its getting time to Haunt again!

Larry

bodybagging
03-06-2008, 04:31 AM
Good Job.....

MindWerxKMG
03-06-2008, 08:10 AM
Larry,

Does the video contain all new footage of the haunts or is it a recompilation from existing Hauntworls videos, Travel Channel and National Geographic? The Darkness segment looks like old mixed with some new (not that that's a bad thing).

hauntedhousenut
03-06-2008, 08:25 AM
very cool Larry.

UndeadProd
03-06-2008, 08:58 AM
Excellent work. The combination of the quick editing and cinematic music definitely delivers the message that you're dealing with something that's friggin' epic.

I also think that showing customers experiencing the haunt was very effective.

Jolly Pumpkin
03-06-2008, 09:09 AM
It looks great so far. I love the CGI effects you use in The Darkness. They add to spots that would normally be empty.

drfrightner
03-06-2008, 09:51 AM
No its almost 100% NEW footage that I shot myself. I spent two days shooting footage at the Darkness with my new HD 3 Chip camera... I took the interviews off the older stuff but everything else is ALL NEW.

Its really hard to see when you're watching on YOUTUBE.

That is why you need to buy the DVD and watch it full screen.

That footage is REAL HD and ALL NEW.

Larry

MindWerxKMG
03-06-2008, 10:21 AM
Excellent! I'll pick mine up at TW.

drfrightner
03-06-2008, 05:18 PM
We'll have them on hand...

I spent ALL DAY TODAY filming the segments between the haunts. Its mostly me talking about how to market your haunt over the net and new web tips I've learned.

This video should be pretty good. We'll get the final cut on Friday and they'll start making copies. I just got the disk art from Brainstorm Studios today.

Everything is looking good!

Larry

damon carson
03-06-2008, 07:01 PM
Dang the video isnt working now that im on to see it. Uggghhh! LOL!
Damon

damon carson
03-06-2008, 07:25 PM
Man that is just awesome! Finally got it to work! Ya that is footage from National Geographic there but man I wanted a copy of that anyway. And hey larry deserves to put that on his video its his haunt!!! Ya Im gonna get this video for sure! That is the one show at Halloween time I didnt have a copy of so Ive got to get this! Darkness is my all time favorite haunted house in case you havent read it on here the thousand times Ive post it! LOL!
Damon

elowther
03-06-2008, 10:55 PM
It looks cool as hell Larry! The CGI effects are awesome and the production value is great. I'm really psyched to be included on there with yours and the other incredible haunts. I can't wait to see all the footage. The cover is my favorite artwork to date from Brainstorm. Thanks for putting out a video like this.

Eric

damon carson
03-07-2008, 12:01 PM
Finally got it to work. Man that is friggin awesome! Yeah that is the footage from National Geographic or at least most of it is. But its awesome! And that is the only show I didnt get taped at halloween time. So Im definately getting this vid!
Damon

drfrightner
03-08-2008, 02:38 PM
I could upload the Creepyworld segment as well if you'd like...

Watching these things on YOUTUBE is one thing but a whole other on your TV.

On youtube you just can't see the detail. To make this new DVD I think I spent an all time high ... I doubt I'll ever get my money back on this one!!! We bought this new HD camera, but guess what you can't convert the files over to anything you can edit, so you have to buy this program, which cost even more money. OMG.

Then the files are MASSIVE like 80 gig because the stuff was in HD.

You have to have some serious editing equipment to do HD. We're learning the hard way I can tell you that! LOL

Larry

elowther
03-08-2008, 03:36 PM
Upload away!

I know what you mean about you tube vs a big TV. I saw tons more detail in our video when we finally watched it on the wide screen instead of editing monitor. Also cranking up the volume you get a whole different feel on a big system instead of the computer.

drfrightner
03-08-2008, 03:38 PM
Actually here is a NEWER VERSION of the Darkness Video...

Check it out.

Here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABf137k_0cY

drfrightner
03-08-2008, 03:41 PM
ABf137k_0cY