PDA

View Full Version : Unit 70 News... read on at your own risk!

drfrightner
03-06-2008, 03:32 AM
As you already know Unit 70 will not be at Transworld, however you may have already heard they're working on getting all of their new product to the show to be displayed at the Terrordome Circus Circus auction at 5pm on Monday night. This will be a DO NOT MISS EVENT!

Here is some other news...

I have seen the new Unit 70 stuff and I will give you a description of what they have this year...

Some of their new products are already added to their website www.unit70.com.

But in the NEW Hauntworld magazine, which I was reading today...hehehhe you will see some of the newest products from Unit 70.

There is a devil looking guy that looks really cool. They have some really cool looking vampires, and a kick ass executioner, an animated shark head, a wicked looking horned demon, and other bloody props.

They will have a new catalog and you can pick it up at Transworld.

Additionally if you scan their site some of these products but not all are uploaded including a really cool looking Dead Elvis.

Larry

MDKing
03-06-2008, 04:39 AM
I want to see these props...Is the executioner cool looking?

Allan

Jolly Pumpkin
03-06-2008, 08:22 AM
I'm always impressed by what demented creations Unit 70 Studios comes up with. No one creates as detailed props as they do. I'm most impressed by their scarecrows. They look better than the real thing. But I think their biggest seller for their new line of products will be anything to do with clowns and their new butcher shop products. I predict that many will be seeing clown themed haunts littered with some Unit 70 clowns in the near future.

drfrightner
03-06-2008, 08:54 AM
VERY COOL STUFF!

I heard that Scarefactory's stuff is the coolest they've ever done as well.

And for the rest of everyone they've all posted stuff for you to look at... ALL COOL!

Larry

neffuri27
03-06-2008, 03:07 PM
Larry
is there any place we can see Scarefactory's new stuff? For those of us who cannot
attend Transworld?
I really want to see Unit 70 and Scarefactory's new stuff, (rubbing hands together like an evil scientist)
Thanks
Kimmy