PDA

View Full Version : Haunt Tour schedule

RJ Productions
03-07-2008, 02:36 PM
Space is REALLY filling fast!!! We are well over 500 and may have to cut off the tour at 600! We are doing everything we can to try and keep the "line time" down to a minimum. To accomplish that we will stagger the busses and spread out processing.

We will have a booth at TW on the Sunday of the event. Those that have tickets can stop by and get Boarding Passes for the busses. The Show will have their shuttle service to various hotels going during our loading time. Bus parking space is limited so we all have to work together to make things as smooth as possible. Instead of 600 all standing in line for hours waiting for a bus, you will know that you have a 7:00 boarding time, you show up 15 minutes prior and you board. IF you need to run back to your hotel, meet a client, close a booth or want ever, you just schedule a later bus time.

Busses will leave from 6:30 until about 8pm. I will post a tenative schedule as we get close and I will post a booth number and/or location as soon as we know. So just stop by the booth on Sunday, get your boarding pass, do your business and ENJOY VEGAS!!

Tickets, while still available, are becoming limited. We may not be selling them the day of the event so check out the link and get yours today!

www.VegasHauntTour.com

"Las Vegas: Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow you'll lie."

stafford
03-10-2008, 02:14 PM
Hey Rich,

Can you post directions or an address of the tour, for those of us that have rental cars and don't want to wait on the bus.

Thanks,

Chris

drfrightner
03-10-2008, 05:43 PM
Rich I just checked... you're at 584 people. Only 16 seats left!

Larry