PDA

View Full Version : Holy Cow...check It Out!

drfrightner
03-09-2008, 01:14 PM
It works...

Go to www.hauntedhouseonline.com.

Go into your account and modify your listing. Add a youtube video and watch what happens with the front screen.

I added a new video for Creepyworld and it appeared RIGHT ON TOP as the NEW video listed.

I think you can modify your account now.

Give it a whirl.

Try to upload MP3, updated your account whatever.

Larry

twohlgemuth
03-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Larry,

I added several videos, but I don't see them showing up on my listing. Is everything working?

drfrightner
03-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Tony,

I will call you to see what you're doing. As you can see someone else added a video and it now appears on the front page in front of mine. This is all I've been working on ALL DAY! I found 21 things wrong with the system. They're being fixed as we speak.

Larry

MindWerxKMG
03-09-2008, 05:33 PM
Having issues uploading a mp3. Is there a size limit? I'm trying to upload a 993K file. I receive the following error Please select correct format of MP3.

Karl Fields
03-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Nickel dime, but just like the old one, both the "haunt level" and "age appropriate" fields revert to the default everytime you go in.

I also can't get the MP3 download to work. Looks like it is going but nothing ever shows up!

I can't find a method to organize the pictures. Whatever the last picture sent is placed at the top of the list.

... and somebody's clock is way off - and it's not mine :)

drfrightner
03-09-2008, 10:45 PM
Karl,

Good points I'm going to take them all and get this changed. Thanks for your comments...good ones! Larry

drfrightner
03-09-2008, 11:15 PM
Okay people listen up...

Check out this profile...

http://www.hauntedhouseonline.com/haunted_house_in_saint_louis_Missouri_the_darkness

Now here is what I want you to look at... FYI...I am LILLY, I made a TEST guest profile to see if I could leave comments on peoples profile.

What you can do is create a guest account with your photos, and go to all your favorite haunts, your friends whatever and leave them comments right on their profile. See the comments on the Darkness at the bottom of the page? Also check out my blog entries, I created a blog entry, then I had Lilly make a comment to the blog entry.

Now click on the top video I added, and see how Lilly made a comment about the video. You can do this for your friends haunts or whatever.

Now log into your account and add a blog entry, you could write an article about your haunt, complete with photos and everything if you know how to use word.

Now check out this profile...

http://www.hauntedhouseonline.com/haunted_house_in_atlanta_Georgia_netherworld_haunt ed_house

Look how Lilly made comments on the videos, on the profile, etc.

This is how the system works...

Another feature I"m going to add will be like MySpace where you can add other profiles as your favorite friends/haunts trade links around on the system. Guests who sign up for your haunted profile can also be your friends, blah, blah.

I AM TELLING YOU THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THIS ON THE NET... this is what 100k can buy you. LOL

Now here are a couple things that do not work or will be added soon...

1) MP3 Player upload does not work yet but it will! Give me another day or two.

2) For some reason when you sign into the system you can't leave comments on other peoples profiles, only guests can...that is being fixed.

3) A new field is being added so you can upload a header across your page, another image.

4) Two more fields are being added for additional details... for you to add links to articles written about your haunted house.

There is actually a lot more going on... hopefully everything will be done in time for Transworld.

This is in addition to the new Yellow Pages site.

You can take to the bank there is no other system in the WORLD that compares to this for your haunted house.

This website was MY DREAM... and I'm not done!

Larry

Karl Fields
03-10-2008, 12:26 AM
Larry,
This is really turning into a Herculean effort. When are you going to find time to run your haunts? :)

Have you given any thought to a web cam link/steam for haunts?
Karl

Jim Warfield
03-10-2008, 01:31 AM
WOW! now also Steamed Link-sausages!?
This has to be a first for the whole internet, now with meat to eat.