PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one are is this ...

drfrightner
03-10-2008, 01:28 AM
The worst looking big budget movie ever? I think I decided I hate this ...

I love Speed Racer, he was one of my favorites as a kid, but I just hate the way they approached a live action movie.

Here is a link to the brand new trailer.
http://wbads-63.vo.llnwd.net/e1/wbol/uk/movies/speedracer/speed_racer_tlrf4_700.wmv

actiondeath
03-10-2008, 06:25 AM
Heh... It's hardly 'live action' at all. Looks like a lot of CG to me.

I agree it's a cool idea, poorly executed. John Goodman looks hilarious with a mustache.

xxxdirk
03-10-2008, 08:48 AM
Stupid. It will be the 2008 version of Tron from the 80's. Much hyped, good visual effects, bomb at the theaters, be out at your video stores after a month and become a "cult classic"

Jim Warfield
03-10-2008, 09:15 AM
A "Cult-ture-less Cl--ass-lick?"

drfrightner
03-11-2008, 05:50 AM
Has anyone seen 'No Country For Old Men' just bought the DVD and watched it. AWESOME! I wont' give anything away but one person who died I wish hadn't... I was looking for a showdown that didn't happen.

Anyway...awesome movie!

Larry

bodybagging
03-11-2008, 06:42 AM
Wow this saddens me! I consider SPEEDRACER a great contribution to my Artistic nature, there I was a Young lad of 2-3 years old replicating the Cars that I seen on SpeedRacer, on my Mothers clean walls, she says she didnt punish me for fear of Crushing the Artistic talent that she seen in the hands of a toddler..... and NOW THIS..... OH SPEEDY what have they done to you?