PDA

View Full Version : Major Unit 70 News...

drfrightner
03-10-2008, 02:56 PM
Okay it is confirmed... UNIT 70 shipped about 50 yeah that is right about 50 new items to Vegas today. It will ONLY be shown at the Circus Circus auction at 5pm on Monday night.

If you do not go to the auction you will not see his new stuff.

Secondly, I will have FOR YOU TONIGHT PHOTOS of all of his new stuff!!!!

I will be uploading photos of everything UNIT 70 TONIGHT!

Larry

Motograter
03-10-2008, 06:09 PM
Awesome can't wait to see!!

Karl Fields
03-10-2008, 07:25 PM
So I'm a little confused.

This shipment of new Unit 70 stuff is going to auction?

Might have to make it to the auction after all :)

graystone
03-10-2008, 07:49 PM
Well I am sure everyone wants Shane's opinion! Well I have said this before and now I will say it again Bo & Brady rock their desings and creativitie is one of the best in the business as well as their attention to detail. Coustomer service is great as well. My campain is for 'HONESTY" and for me to say anything bad about my boys would honestly be a lie! I am proud they are in the business I am glad of their work and I am glad to call them a friend. You cant go wrong in no way shape or form with these guys!!! I look foreward to placing my order and reciving my Christmas early. Brady has me a spot reserved for their new products as well as the classics and I would not have any thing less than the best out there and thats what you get from these guys hands down!!!! Brady call me and I will go over my order with you. And the rest of you look for the Graystone Manor shirts walking around at TransWorld ask for Shane and introduce yourself. I look foreward to meeting you all. Happy Haunting Shane