PDA

View Full Version : Graystone and Shane

graystone
03-10-2008, 05:58 PM
Ok here ya go now that everyone knows me and who I am and what I stand for When I get to Transworld whos gonna take me out to dinner? Whos gonna buy me a drink ( even though I dont drink) and who out there is gonna offer me a night of passion!!!!!! Larry do you have any input on this? I feel I deserve something? Ok and whos gonna shoot at me first? Is this post considered a personal ad? I will wait and see what input I get here.

Tater
03-10-2008, 06:33 PM
hah Im sure plenty of people will shoot at you after all the posting youve done about Scareparts...and as for the dinner and passion Why? for telling us something that we already knew? If thats the case...The Grass is Green and The sky is blue and i want steak. Just giving you a hard time

graystone
03-10-2008, 08:20 PM
lol well tater at least i got a reply out of this lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hauntedhousenut
03-10-2008, 09:52 PM
If your going to dinner with tater beware of the flying panties!

Tater
03-10-2008, 11:05 PM
haha no thats granny...im perfectly tame and civil...hahahah

hauntedhousenut
03-10-2008, 11:27 PM
But as I recall you are granny in the evening, the same time dinner is served, becareful shane, granny can hit you on the run from a hundred meters!

drfrightner
03-10-2008, 11:36 PM
Shane,

Let me be the first to buy you a drink!

Like I said I love your spirit!

Larry

graystone
03-11-2008, 06:50 AM
Looks like now I will be getting a drink from Larry and some passion from Tater. But I will be there 4 days surly I can get more out of this. Tater will you have make up on or not. And do you have any surprises for me.

Tater
03-11-2008, 08:46 PM
haha no i dont blame on being in makeup at all but...Surprises i will always have on me...The Challenge for you is to come up to me to get your surprises...and dont worry it aint going ot be a night of passion or a pair of Panties. and there is enough suprises to go around to everyone

graystone
03-11-2008, 09:48 PM
Tater I will have on a shirt that says Graystone Manor on it you better introduce yourself and give me at least a big hugggggggggggggggggg thats the least you can do!!!!!!!

drfrightner
03-11-2008, 11:45 PM
Shane,

I will give you whatever you want brother... I'll see you at the show!

Larry

Tater
03-12-2008, 12:46 AM
Ah how come larry buys you drinks and not me Damn the evil witch that is granny