PDA

View Full Version : A few spots left open for Free Fx Faces applications

boneefx
03-11-2008, 07:25 AM
Hello,
With Transworld right around the corner, I thought I might let everyone know that we have a couple of open spots on Sunday for the Free Fx Faces applications by Professional Makeup Artist, Wicked Liz.

Here's your chance to get a $50 prosthetic and application for Free! Not many things at TW are free so jump on this before they are filled!!

Email Cheryl@Boneyardfx.com to see what times are open.

Larry Bones - Bone Yard Effects, Inc.

Dman
03-11-2008, 08:19 AM
Hi Larry,

I have been informed that one of my very good employees (and a great tattoo artist) is getting married on Monday and wants to go to the chapel in full zombie gear for both he and his bride. If you have any spot for Monday, that would be great.

Thanks,

Dan Augusto
Tombstone Productions

boneefx
03-11-2008, 03:21 PM
Dan,
We have an opening at 3:00 p.m. and can probably take on both groom and bride. Have them email Cheryl at Cheryl@boneyardfx.com a.s.a.p. to let her know they want the spot.

Larry Bones - Bone Yard Effects

Tater
03-11-2008, 07:51 PM
Larry any spots open on Wednesday? Not a big deal just wondering

screamline studios
03-11-2008, 08:15 PM
tater,

Do you really thing that you need makeup on that sour old ass granny face of yours!!!

Jason blaszczak
SCREAMLINE STUDIOS

Tater
03-11-2008, 08:36 PM
Ha yes i do jason....it will attract attention and after the attention comes the ladies and thats when tater feeds them beer to make himself look better. OH and make sure you stop me so both you and steve get your suprises

boneefx
03-12-2008, 08:06 AM
Tater,
We are not doing any applications on Wednesday. Liz is returning to LA LA land on Wednesday a.m. as the last day of the show is usually a ghost town.
Sorry! Larry