PDA

View Full Version : You can decide The future of Horror!

panicuniversal
03-14-2008, 03:05 PM
Hi!

My name is Michael Holt. I've worked for the Ghostly manor in Sandusky OH in the past, I'm also a dark artist represented by the Halloween Art Exhibit by Scott Jackson and Chad Savage.

I've recently entered a contest on Massify.com where my movie script has the opportunity to be made into a high budget horror movie by The After Dark Film Fest "8 Films to Die For". The budget is 1 million dollars. I was hoping some of you might help a fellow haunter make his dream into a reality. Please vote...

I have to be in the top 10 on the 17th when the finals begin. I'm currently number 9, but every vote counts. On the 18th, final voting begins, the votes are reset, and only one is chosen. Help one of our own hit the big screen, and perhaps introduce the world to a new horror Icon, my character, Mr. Jingles.

To vote, just log onto Massify.com, register for free, validate in your email inbox, log back into the site, and vote for the pitch "The Twilight Circus" You can make a difference this October. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Michael Holt aka Mr. jingles

www.massify.com/pitches/jingles