PDA

View Full Version : Transworld Report

drfrightner
03-15-2008, 11:25 PM
Just got back from setting our booth... I think we have one of the weakest booths at the show. It seems like every company hit home runs this year. There are several new vendors as well, with lots of cool products.

I think Scarefactory hit one out of the park. Gore Galore has his best STUFF EVER!!!! Ghost Ride, wow I must say best stuff I've ever seen.

Creative Visions heads on a stick are super impressive... I think we'll get a set.

I didn't get to see every booth so I can't really comment on other booths, because I was working on our own booth and by the time I got to walk around everyone had turned their equipment off. So I didn't really get to see what much does but I can say VERY IMPRESSED!!!!

Some vendors like Fright Props have booths just outside the haunt area, which might pay off for them. But I can tell you honestly if you miss this show you really need your head checked out.

VERY IMPRESSED!!!

I will get around today and look everything over and see what everything does and give a report company by company!

I'm also planning on taking video to upload to youtube.

Talk to you soon!

Larry

Blank
03-15-2008, 11:53 PM
If you could, I would LOVE to see the new Killer Klown items from Bumpinthenight.

SomeThingInTheIce
03-16-2008, 11:05 AM
Hay larry, let us know how the taping for the TV show goes.

Frighteners Entertainment
03-16-2008, 11:48 AM
I got word that it's raining today?

damon carson
03-17-2008, 05:56 PM
Wow would really love to see video on Utube please do that for all us midwesterners that didnt make it this year. Im surprised your alls booth isnt up there like the rest. In years past I always thought you all had some of the most impressive booths. Are you not selling as much animations and props in the past and focusing more on Hauntworld I guess.? Looking forward to some video!
Thanks,
Damon

Greg Chrise
03-17-2008, 09:11 PM
I'm waiting to get my head examined!

Jim Warfield
03-17-2008, 09:27 PM
The big one? Naw! That one doesn't need it.
Vegas has a rep of helping out the smaller ones.
There it is, now we know!! I hope nobody falls in "Love".

Greg Chrise
03-17-2008, 10:34 PM
But, Larry said if we weren't in Las Vegas, we need to get our heads examined!

I'm not doing that turn your head and cough thing. And I only have one head? Not head(s).

Oh, god. Everyone going to Las Vegas is secretly a multi tentical mutant!?! Just leave me here, Go on! Save yourselves!

Watch out for that secret handshake!

Jim Warfield
03-18-2008, 09:07 AM
Secrete handshakes gross me out!
I mean, what is that stuff? What have you been doing?

Greg Chrise
03-18-2008, 09:13 AM
Sakcrete

medium G

Jim Warfield
03-18-2008, 11:57 AM
"Sakcrete" gives you the powder to inpresssss.