PDA

View Full Version : First Video Of Transworld 2008 Is Online!

Jolly Pumpkin
03-17-2008, 05:14 PM
Check out the first video of Transworld 2008 online right now by visiting The Halloween Database at http://www.halloweendatabase.com. You'll find the video on the homepage and in our blog.This was not taken by me, but I thought it was pretty cool. Scare Factory has an incredible lineup of animatronics this year!

skullman
03-17-2008, 07:45 PM
I liked the video but I would have liked to have heard the soundtracks that the animations had....

Nightgore
03-17-2008, 07:49 PM
Noah,

Awesome video buddy! I love those dinos... and those dogs that were eating, I think, a body... GOOD STUFF!!! Hope everyone is having fun and being safe. -Tyler

SomeThingInTheIce
03-18-2008, 02:40 PM
Wicked sweet, I'm missing all the fun. I like your web site too!

damon carson
03-18-2008, 04:32 PM
Thanks for the vid, loved that winged grim reaper. Im sure that was Scarefactorys.
Damon

Jim Warfield
03-18-2008, 05:25 PM
Funny thing is , my new computer has the same problem that my old one had. The screen is too dark.
This would be fine if I was expecting to see a black bear in the Black Forrest eating licorice during a moonless midnight !
Maybe it's just a big shadow across my screen? Is it yours, Larry? hahahaha!

I might not clean my monitor screen this year. I might sign it up and put it in the government land bank program, they will pay me NOT to grow corn on it then.

Jolly Pumpkin
03-18-2008, 07:41 PM
If you visit The Halloween Database blog by going to www.halloweendatabase.com and clicking on HDB blog you can see the other video of Transworld created by that user.

brad
03-19-2008, 07:11 PM
Good videos. Man I wish I was there!!!